(OU) A Dirty Job For a Dirty Group

I fail to see how Mamoswine is a Skarmory counter when A) it is a physical attacker and B) it doesn't carry any super effective moves. Even with Choice Band Icicle Spear/Drop and Rock Slide will do pitiful damage. Skarmory will Roost all day on you or just Whirlwind you out.
Can Shandera work well over Rankurusu so I can trap Skarmory and Nattorei while being able to switch in on fire attacks (even without flash fire) aimed towards Nattorei. I highly doubt I could drop Rank though...

My one bump.

Edit: Okay guys, I've been having serious problems with Gliscor, Porygon2 with Trace, Gligar/scor, Nattorei, and opposing Doryuuzu. Any advice? I've been trying to find an alternative to Rankurusu, but he is such a monster, however I need something to deal with said threats.

Well considering it being in dreamworld tier, you have the mindset right with Sandstorm and Doryuuzu and Rankurusu; But you really need something to cover over shandera. I would recommend
Nattorei (M) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
It is bulky and can live most things like Scarf lead genosects flamethrower and set up rocks. it is also bait for Shandera since it has shed shel you should really have tyranitar instead of hippowdon for ss and to take hits from a lot of powerful special attackers. I would suggest
Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Rest
- Crunch
- Sleep Talk
- Curse
It can live stuff and rest up if needed for later, it can also curse up on an weak special attacker and just crunch away. It's also good for bluffing the pursuit on shandera and kill with crunch when he stays in. I hope this advice helped good luck!

Well considering it being in dreamworld tier, you have the mindset right with Sandstorm and Doryuuzu and Rankurusu; But you really need something to cover over shandera. I would recommend
Nattorei (M) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
This seems like a great idea, since I may be considering swapping Rankurusu with Physically Defensive Desukan. I shall try it out. However, I may have to sub Rocks with Leech Seed since Nattorei can't carry Lefties :'(. (+, I couldn't run all 3)

It is bulky and can live most things like Scarf lead genosects flamethrower and set up rocks. it is also bait for Shandera since it has shed shel you should really have tyranitar instead of hippowdon for ss and to take hits from a lot of powerful special attackers. I would suggest
Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Rest
- Crunch
- Sleep Talk
- Curse
It can live stuff and rest up if needed for later, it can also curse up on an weak special attacker and just crunch away. It's also good for bluffing the pursuit on shandera and kill with crunch when he stays in. I hope this advice helped good luck!
Thanks! My only problem is the lack of Rocks, since I can't run it on Nattorei, and I'm REALLY trying to steer away from the fighting weaknesses since most normal SS teams have a big fighting weakness, while mine is a majorly different one when it comes to the norm. I'm gonna have ALOT of trouble deciding on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)