[OU 5G] Baton Pass Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! Today, I decided to present you my current team, which is a Baton Pass Team. I decided to try it because I had never played that before.
Here are the current pokémons in my Team.

Brasegali (Blaziken) (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Bulk Up
- Substitute
- Protect

It will be the current starter.

With Protect + Substitute, I can easily pass a +6 speed boost, which is the aim. My team is based on Special Attack, so I thought Bulk Up was more interesting than Sword Dance, for the Defense Boost.

Mew @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Amnesia
- Baton Pass
- Barrier
- Psycho Shock

Mew can be the starter too, depends on the opponent's team. It give the Defense and Sp. Defense boosts, and is very important in the team.

Queulorior (Smeargle) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Spore
- Tail Glow
- Baton Pass
- Ingrain

With the Blaziken's speed Boost, Smeargle can place spore in first and use Ingrain to avoid the Dragon Tail users. Tail Glow will be useful and will help a lot.

Mentali (Espeon) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Mirror
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Assist Power
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

A monster. When boosts from others pokémon are given, Espeon can easily destroy all he will encounter with the fantastic Assist power. HP fighting will hurt Dark pokemon which don't take damages from it. This is the perfect member for this team. Making Spikes, TSpikes, Roar or Taunt bouncing change everything.

Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Assist Power
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Baton Pass

Espeon is frail. Even the defenses boosts. So I needed someone else who could use Assist Power and Baton Pass. Togekiss is really good. Less powerful but more bulky, it always will help you.

Scorvol (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

To count TTar, Doryuzuu and cie, I needed a bulky pokemon who could kill them without break my BP chain. I think Gliscor is a good pokemon for that. It will take it and can be an alternative to Espeon and Togekiss with Sword Dance and Blaziken boost.

This is my first really thought team so I would like to know if it's good. I think my worst weakness is crit, but I can't control it so... It's also hard to fight Rain Dance Team, sometimes I win and sometimes I lose... but I don't know what I have to change to make it better.

I hope you will like it an if you don't, post a little message to say why, it will help me. :) Thank you !

PS: I hope my English didn't hurt you. :( I don't speak English very well, but I do my best !

Remove Smeargle the aim is to obtain a quick sweep. Replace it with a Nasty Plot setter or even a backup sweeper of some sort. If the chain is destroyed try using a sweeper to quickly eliminate the threat.

Why are you baton passing SD with gliscor if nothing can recieve the boost?
Also, Speed boost + Baton pass is illegal on blaziken (and nobody seems to do anything about it?)

haunter

Banned deucer.
Locking for the time being. If you want to get some rates you need to provide more in depth descriptions, which you'll have to Private Message me in order to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)