Tournaments ORASPL III - Week Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing art by stexx

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the amazing Ticken
>>Replays and Usage<<
>>Commencement<<

:rhyperior: Ruin Valley Rhyperiors (6) vs (2) Tomb Raiders :cofagrigus:
ORAS Ubers: The Strap vs Hack
ORAS OU: pj vs Splash
ORAS OU: devin vs Seasons
ORAS UU: feen vs dingbat
ORAS RU: Feliburn vs Metallica126
ORAS NU: etern vs Kiyo
ORAS LC: gali vs Heysup
ORAS Monotype: 3d vs Dj Breloominati♬

:sylveon: Sylveon vs the Forces of Evil (4) vs (4) Waifu Washers :rotom-wash:
ORAS Ubers: Royal1604 vs Fc
ORAS OU: TJ vs Niko
ORAS OU: Gilbert arenas vs Prinz
ORAS UU: crying vs rs
ORAS RU: gum vs Eternal Spirit
ORAS NU: lax vs Danny
ORAS LC: Quinn vs Coconut
ORAS Monotype: crashy vs maroon

:gallade-mega: Slaying Justice (5) vs (3) Dave's Diancies :diancie:
ORAS Ubers: skimmythegod vs Skooma
ORAS OU: BlazingDark vs erz
ORAS OU: Luigi vs MANNAT
ORAS UU: London Beats vs Santu
ORAS RU: avarice vs Chaitanya
ORAS NU: Bouff vs watashi
ORAS LC: Éric vs Laroxyl
ORAS Monotype: Dieu Amphibien vs Cell

:hatterene: Hate Crime Hatterenes (4) vs (4) Stay Night Weaviles :weavile:
ORAS Ubers: FatFighter2 vs Fogbound Lake
ORAS OU: shiloh vs So Noisy
ORAS OU: Lusa vs TPP
ORAS UU: Lunala vs Xiri
ORAS RU: Beraldo vs QWILY
ORAS NU: Thiago Nunes vs DugZa
ORAS LC: tazz vs LilyAC
ORAS Monotype: Mada vs Floss

The deadline for this round is Sunday, October 8th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

Ruin Valley Rhyperiors (0) vs (0) Tomb Raiders
ORAS Ubers: The Strap vs Hack
ORAS OU: pj vs Splash
ORAS OU: devin vs Seasons
ORAS UU: feen vs dingbat
ORAS RU: Feliburn vs Metallica126
ORAS NU: etern vs Kiyo
ORAS LC: gali vs Heysup
ORAS Monotype: 3d vs Dj Breloominati♬

Sylveon vs the Forces of Evil (0) vs (0) Waifu Washers
ORAS Ubers: Royal1604 vs Fc
ORAS OU: TJ vs Niko
ORAS OU: Gilbert arenas vs Prinz
ORAS UU: crying vs rs
ORAS RU: gum vs Eternal Spirit
ORAS NU: lax vs Danny
ORAS LC: Quinn vs Coconut
ORAS Monotype: crashy vs maroon

Slaying Justice (0) vs (0) Dave's Diancies
ORAS Ubers: skimmythegod vs Skooma
ORAS OU: BlazingDark vs erz
ORAS OU: Luigi vs MANNAT
ORAS UU: London Beats vs Santu
ORAS RU: avarice vs Chaitanya
ORAS NU: Bouff vs watashi
ORAS LC: Éric vs Laroxyl
ORAS Monotype: Dieu Amphibien vs Cell

Hate Crime Hatterenes (0) vs (0) Stay Night Weaviles
ORAS Ubers: FatFighter2 vs Fogbound Lake
ORAS OU: shiloh vs So Noisy
ORAS OU: Lusa vs TPP
ORAS UU: Lunala vs Xiri
ORAS RU: Beraldo vs QWILY
ORAS NU: Thiago Nunes vs DugZa
ORAS LC: tazz vs LilyAC
ORAS Monotype: Mada vs Floss

German Trains Movement so I will do some quick predictions for the tiers I play

ORAS OU: pj vs Splash (60/40) I think pj has just more experienced than Splash in this Tier. Pretty sure they will both just reuse and both have prolly have access to good Teams so will come down to a skill test where I favour the more knowledgeably one.
ORAS OU: devin vs Seasons (35/65) Don't think seasons will let the loose from week 1 rest so easily so I expect some tryhard while Devin will prolly run something fun and annoy Season to rfn. I think I trust ol' faithful Mega Lop or Mega Zam from Seasons than the crazy cook Devin is.
ORAS UU: LpZ vs dingbat (30/70)
Dingbat is known for his unique building and respectable playing in the oras UU tier for the last couple years so I have no doubt to see something creative. He should be prepared against the standard stuff LpZ will most likely bring and shouldn't be punished by good but not established stuff like Mega Pert. Also high chance dingbat will roll something like a certain Warter Starter which will catch LpZ just offguard.

ORAS OU: TJ vs Niko (49/51) will be an interesting game to watch where both will be head to head in my opinion. Don't have any strong opinion on who is favoured. Just rooting for an exciting spectator experience
ORAS OU: Gilbert arenas vs Prinz (60/40) Mega Glalie is a Statement to bring and tbh I didn't see prinz play oras ou lately so I cannot judge them. Just think Gilbert has been playing solid in oras and should have slight edge for that reason.
ORAS UU: crying vs rs (65/35) Pretty sure crying understands the dynamics of this Metagame quite good and should have an advantage in the builder Vs rs who brought the vibes last week. I think the vibes will just be not enough this Time Vs the knowledge and creativity.

ORAS OU: shiloh vs So Noisy (35/65) Pretty sure noisy will just bring a solid Team either a blast from the past or modern stuff and will dictate the pace of the Game in the early with the more routine he has in oras than shiloh in recent times.
ORAS OU: Lusa vs TPP (70/30) just based on recency bias I think Lusa has the upper hand. They have the tools to bring standard stuff which TPP will prolly run, doubt he will build.
ORAS UU: Lunala vs Xiri (75/25) Luna played a strong play and lost to burns in our favour. It looks like they have access to strong teams paired with their strong showing despite result this should be one sided against xiri who struggled into crying last week with good chances throughout the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)