ORAS Team Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling activity on inscribe. He posted on my wall on Monday and nvr replied to my reply. I also couldn't vm him on his wall

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
According to his wall, Serperior for Uber has quit mons. As the captain of his team this kinda screws things up. ehat Bhris Brown BT Cant Get Burns Island Spices Max Carvalho shadestep would any of you guys be willing to step up and take over the captain spot? I'll need you to sub out Serperior for Uber and horsehead3 since he hasn't been on since 2013 and I think Serperior put him on the team to fill a spot.
yes, I will take over as the captain of the team. Serperior for Uber wil still play his remaining match in the group stage but we will have to find a sub if we get to the next round.
we are also still looking for a RU replacement for user horsehead3 , if anybody wants to sub in for RU pls let me know

haven't heard anything from my both opponents till now (one of them VM'd me the first day and never responded after), as for PDC .. will play soon

Won vs. Posho in a rematch after the hax in the first game (some in the second game too).

He should've won after I mindlessly threw away Arceus-Water in the first game.

Again, sorry for the atrocious hax.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)