ORAS ORAS OU Global Championship 2023: Round 4 [Stage Two @ Post 48]

I also waited for 40 mins tho
it is not a lie. you can clearly see that i waited 30 mins after saying “ok r u on” and when i typed /challenge egalvanc you were also offline.

You did not answer me on discord until 52 minutes after I messaged you.

You cannot expect me to wait endlessly for you, especially after you missed the original scheduled time because you decided to go to the movies with your friends.

I am trying to make amends to play with you but I’m physically unable at this time.

Act on Laurel they didn't wanted to play during the week and they don't want to play during the weekend. They are just putting excuses to not play and get the free win

claiming act on pkcc, he hadn't been available to play at the scheduled time and i have waited a bit more time to play but they don't show any sign of life

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Hi it's me, I'm not hosting this tour now, just filling in for a minute, please still direct questions towards the normal hosts

Activity
Laurel vs egalvanc

Coinflip
ACR1 vs ABR
1686611734805.png

Extension
ACR1 vs h4g
The extension deadline is Wednesday, June 14th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)