ORAS ORAS MAJORS I - STAGE I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to having 0 proof of activity of these users, i'm making the corresponding subs:

Pool 4: Estuardo19 -> Mwoonn

Pool 5: cz3 -> Long Spirit

Pool 10: robjr -> Remedy4brokenh3art
Seraphz -> Sahki
jay -> XelloW
Tenebricite -> Dlanyer

Pool 14: Louna -> Jokés

Pool 16: memedose46 -> giove97

I don't know what's going on in Pool 10, but only player to make public attempts of scheduling is NoName6293 . It is clearly stated in OP that if you scheduled via private messages you had to let me know, which you all haven't if that's the case. Therefore the subs are all justified.

View attachment 555883

Number refers to sub order in OP.
I have literally made contact with 3 people in my pool?

Due to having 0 proof of activity of these users, i'm making the corresponding subs:

Pool 4: Estuardo19 -> Mwoonn

Pool 5: cz3 -> Long Spirit

Pool 10: robjr -> Remedy4brokenh3art
Seraphz -> Sahki
jay -> XelloW
Tenebricite -> Dlanyer

Pool 14: Louna -> Jokés

Pool 16: memedose46 -> giove97

I don't know what's going on in Pool 10, but only player to make public attempts of scheduling is NoName6293 . It is clearly stated in OP that if you scheduled via private messages you had to let me know, which you all haven't if that's the case. Therefore the subs are all justified.

View attachment 555883

Number refers to sub order in OP.
im in contact and have scheduled with tenebricite seraphz and jay so kindly change that (for context im asking to cancel sub for them) and ofc its also their fault that they didnt mention this so if this isnt allowed then idm either way

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jay

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
im in contact and have scheduled with tenebricite seraphz and jay so kindly change that (for context im asking to cancel sub for them) and ofc its also their fault that they didnt mention this so if this isnt allowed then idm either way
Thanks for letting me know, since it's the same day that I announced them I accept corrections (always that schedule happened before announcement)

Dlanyer

Elle est crème comme Nivea, facile comme niveau 1.
is a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for letting me know, since it's the same day that I announced them I accept corrections (always that schedule happened before announcement)
With that being said, am I still a sub or what? Bcz I already made contact with the other subs.
Please let us know what the situation is looking like now, thx in advance

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
With that being said, am I still a sub or what? Bcz I already made contact with the other subs.
Please let us know what the situation is looking like now, thx in advance
The subs post is updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)