ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, the patch for Pokemon Bank contained this much information on ORAS? XD

Yeesh Game Freak/TPCi, its like you want us to find this stuff.

Really, the patch for Pokemon Bank contained this much information on ORAS? XD

Yeesh Game Freak/TPCi, its like you want us to find this stuff.
It had all that information because it needs to know what items to keep out and store information associated with the pokemon
It probably has level up & egg moves so it can cross check

It had all that information because it needs to know what items to keep out and store information associated with the pokemon
I figured this was the case the moment I hit "post reply". XD

Regardless, its like they want us to find this stuff.

ok someone help me out here
who has a tiara

braclet is ours, stickpin is steven, pendent is wally, anchor is archie, glasses is maxie, anklet is zinnia

the only person, unless the battle maison ladies got a makeover and all use tiaras, I can think of would be Lisia but she has a belt
Lisia is the most likely one here and the only one that I can think of.

It is a bit of a bummer that there are no new Mega Evolutions in ORAS.. I was kinda hoping for Mega Mightyena, but I'm happy with what we got now.

DragonWhale, I actually heard the full thing. Its really, really amazing.

-- Contains spoilers!

Is the bank still not allowing items? It's the thing it needs to be perfect. I'll have to wait for my friend to get his oras game before I can restart my game.

Battle Frontier or no Battle Frontier, I'm still hyped. I'm so excited for the midnight release tomorrow!!!
Regardless if the Battle Frontier is present or not included we're getting some sort of Battle Facility. I just hope they use the Battle Frontier Brain battle theme as the final battle music since its in the demo sound files.

Regardless if the Battle Frontier is present or not included we're getting some sort of Battle Facility. I just hope they use the Battle Frontier Brain battle theme as the final battle music since its in the demo sound files.
Oh I definately want the Battle Frontier but it's not gonna stop me from liking the game if it's not included.

Is the bank still not allowing items? It's the thing it needs to be perfect. I'll have to wait for my friend to get his oras game before I can restart my game.
What it needs to be perfect imo is for the bank to be able to store eggs. My pc is starting to fill up with eggs that I haven't been able to find tsv matches for who are willing to hatch them and eggs that still need to be checked. It would be nice if I could safely store these in the bank with my other shiny pokemon in case that one day my game refuses to work. That and because I don't like having a cluttered PC.

What it needs to be perfect imo is for the bank to be able to store eggs. My pc is starting to fill up with eggs that I haven't been able to find tsv matches for who are willing to hatch them and eggs that still need to be checked. It would be nice if I could safely store these in the bank with my other shiny pokemon in case that one day my game refuses to work. That and because I don't like having a cluttered PC.
I thought PokeBank could store Eggs. The more you know I guess.

Once oras is out, I'll just clone my entire PC on x/y, move everything over to oras, and use x/y as a storage bank or back up of everything.

I'm thinking breeding in x/y will be better anyway.. mostly just because of the route the day-cares are on, the one in oras I don't believe is a straight path back and forth..

Are we even able to trade stuff from x/y with oras outside of bank? Or it is completely impossible to bring items from x/y over to oras now..

Blaziken gets Ice Punch, but does not learn it or get it as an egg move so those Tutors are looking to be pretty solid even more.

Too lazy to actually hit reply, but Jibaku there are actually 4 Meteorites from the bank datamining
In order they are:
  • Meteorite - A Meteorite originally found at Meteor Falls. You got it at Mt. Chimney.
  • Meteorite - A Meteorite that you got at Mt. Chimney. It gives off a faint glow.
  • Meteorite - A Meteorite that you got at Mt. Chimney. It continues to give off a faint glow and is slightly warm to the touch.
  • Meteorite - A Meteorite that you got at Mt. Chimney. Some sort of pattern has risen to the surface, and it’s shining with seven colors
I'm guessing the first is either scrapped or for Deoxys changing, while the other 3 are various stages of "Rayquazanite" like you said.

R_N this is the "Mega Cuff" , as far as I can tell it's just the mega thingy for the male trainer's Contest outfit http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/cosplay5.jpg (probably scrapped since I don't see one for the female's contest outfit).

Also:
  • Mega Bracelet - This cuff contains an untold power that somehow enables Pokémon carrying a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve in battle.
  • Mega Cuff - This bracelet contains an untold power that somehow enables Pokémon carrying a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve in battle.
Why do the descriptions not match up? WHY!?

Oh hey, I just noticed in the item listing that the S.S. Ticket is there, which was required to get to the Battle Tower / Battle Frontier..

Hopefully its just not a 'put in there' item.

Karxrida

Eventide (art by @kzhjp)
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Blaziken gets Ice Punch, but does not learn it or get it as an egg move so those Tutors are looking to be pretty solid even more.
Strangely, the Move Tutor list is missing from the most recent pastebin. I'm assuming the miners haven't found it yet or just haven't posted it, but Blaziken lacking Ice Punch in its movepools implies the original list we got might not be complete. The anticipation is killing me right now.

Once oras is out, I'll just clone my entire PC on x/y, move everything over to oras, and use x/y as a storage bank or back up of everything.

I'm thinking breeding in x/y will be better anyway.. mostly just because of the route the day-cares are on, the one in oras I don't believe is a straight path back and forth..

Are we even able to trade stuff from x/y with oras outside of bank? Or it is completely impossible to bring items from x/y over to oras now..
That's...actually a good point, if they redid Mauville, as the hatching route did run through it. Even so, however, every game since Emerald has had a useable hatching route in front of the Day Care (except for HGSS, really), and the changes made to Route 117 between RS and Emerald is one of the few remaining changes that I really don't think should be an issue for them to implement; all that really changed was the relation of the northern pond to the line of trees in the middle of the route to just open a gap of one tile, as well as the length of one of the ledges to the east of the city. But yeah, I'd anticipate Mauville's new layout to be the real issue, here. On the other hand, Mach Bike.

Speaking of the Day Care, is there any word of noticeable changes in breeding?

Strangely, the Move Tutor list is missing from the most recent pastebin. I'm assuming the miners haven't found it yet or just haven't posted it, but Blaziken lacking Ice Punch in its movepools implies the original list we got might not be complete. The anticipation is killing me right now.
They probably haven't found it or its not included because maybe we can't send these Pokemon with tutor moves into Pokemon Bank to send to XY? Eh, who knows.

Karxrida

Eventide (art by @kzhjp)
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
They probably haven't found it or its not included because maybe we can't send these Pokemon with tutor moves into Pokemon Bank to send to XY? Eh, who knows.
Not being able to transfer them to XY doesn't make sense, because it we've been allowed to trade tutored Mons to older versions before and it would unnecessarily limit connectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)