ORAS Battle factory Tournament: ROUND 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehy

Banned deucer.
by the way, if my opponent chooses second, how will I make use of the scouting report to make my choice? i'm not trying to go for that gen 3 kyogre groudon shit...

edit: ctrl-F tells me there's an uneven number of scouting reports, so it can't be only after both teams are changed

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Hey I have a question

I got an activity win in R2 and my opp didn't even update his roster.
Do I just pick off of my opponent's unchanged roster for next round?

btw tehy, if I ctrl+F "changes" it gives me 36 results, you probably searched "changes to" or something which gives you 35 because he misspelt one "changes" and wrote "changesd" instead.

tehy

Banned deucer.
Hey I have a question

I got an activity win in R2 and my opp didn't even update his roster.
Do I just pick off of my opponent's unchanged roster for next round?

btw tehy, if I ctrl+F "changes" it gives me 36 results, you probably searched "changes to" or something which gives you 35 because he misspelt one "changes" and wrote "changesd" instead.
actually, i searched the word 'made' and got 37, maybe you got 36 results because he wrote ...changesD?

just counted by hand and there's 37 by this measure as well

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll look into it. All pairings that I haven't got a complete set of changes from in theory shouldn't have a scout reports

EDIT: Offending record found and removed

2 Pairings omitted because of "Given the win" without one person Submitting

The Idiot Ninja : you'll sadly have to pick from your opponenets round 1 team. unless they choose to submit their swaps.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Spreadsheet update with most recent swaps.

Anyone not sent in their team by now haven't made a change to their team.

Everyone should be able to commence battling as I'm no longer accepting trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)