OM Livetour Circuit 2023 (Won by Quantum Tesseract)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Re: The Week 4 STABmons Livetour

The Week 4 STABmons livetour was not started due to a miscommunication (my bad). An additional STABmons livetour that will replace the one that didn't happen is being scheduled for 24 hours after the livetour was meant to take place. This livetour will start approximately 22 hours after this post is posted, or at 9PM GMT -4 on Sunday, October 15.

Last edited:

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Re: The Week 5 Godly Gift Livetour

The Week 4 Godly Gift livetour was not started due to a miscommunication (my bad). An additional Godly Gift livetour that will replace the one that didn't happen is being scheduled for 24 hours after the livetour was meant to take place. This livetour will start approximately 21 hours after this post is posted, or at 9AM GMT -4 on Sunday, October 22.

berry

what kind
Congratulations to the players who have qualified for playoffs:
1. Axzel
2. pannu
3-4. Quantum Tesseract
3-4. Atha
5-6. Giagantic
5-6. RoFnA
7. I am BONK
8-x. damflame 3
8-x. zibigibi

Seeding was determined through the amount of points scored in the livetours. For tied seeding going into the bracket, a !pick was conducted in the Other Metagames room.
1698004000908.png

Playoff Rules:

These games will be a Best-of-Five (first to 3) match with Generation 9 Almost Any Ability, Balanced Hackmons, Godly Gift, Mix and Mega, and STABmons. The player with the higher seed will pick the first tier, while the loser of each game will pick the next tier played.

Tiebreak
Because two players were tied for 8-9th place, a tiebreak will occur for who gets the 8th seed.

damflame 3 vs zibigibi

Since these players are not seeded, the first game will default to Almost Any Ability, unless a different tier is agreed upon by both competitors.

Please get this match done by Sunday, October 29th at 11:59PM GMT -4. I will check for activity on Wednesday- if one player hasn't responded to the other's scheduling request, the win will go in favor of the active player. Please schedule on your opponent's wall or provide proof of a PM if their wall is not available.

Playoffs

1. Axzel vs 8. damflame 3
2. pannu vs 7. I am BONK
3. Quantum Tesseract vs 6. RoFnA
4. Atha vs 5. Giagantic

The deadline for these matches (except Axzel vs Tiebreak) is Sunday, October 29th at 11:59PM GMT -4. Please get your games done sooner rather than later!

As a reminder, the winner of this tournament will receive a prize of $50 USD, while the runner-up will receive a prize of $25 USD.

1 v 8
2 v 7
3 v 6
4 v 5

1v8 vs 4v5
2v7 vs 3v6

1v8v4v5 vs 2v7v3v6

Last edited:

berry

what kind
Semi Finals!

3. Quantum Tesseract vs 7. I am BONK
4. Atha vs 8. damflame 3

These games will be a Best-of-Five (first to 3) match with Generation 9 Almost Any Ability, Balanced Hackmons, Godly Gift, Mix and Mega, and STABmons. The player with the higher seed will pick the first tier, while the loser of each game will pick the next tier played.

The deadline for these matches is Sunday, November 5th at 11:59PM GMT -4.

Last edited:

berry

what kind
Finals!
3. Quantum Tesseract vs 4. Atha

The deadline for these matches is Sunday, November 12th at 11:59PM GMT -5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)