Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um hello, you commented on my wall like 2 hours ago saying "play now" lol and then apparently me viewing a thread on mobile 3 minutes before you posted your vm is justification for activity. I gave you plenty of time to respond to my VM and you didn't do it. That's your fault.
>my fault when you do not answer my pm

Activity.

Opponent hasn’t been online in some time. Sent a VM a couple of weeks back to try and schedule. No response.

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
activity post, before i forget. my dude hasn't been on since feb 17th and therefore i haven't been able to schedule anything with him all week. tmrw is also a terrible day for me.

Activity win request

Reasons:
We were supossed to play last sunday, he told that day he couldn't and I tried to play him this week but he didn't replayeed me since monday

Activity win request.
I contacted my opponent and only replied once. We couldnt schedule our match the first week. I pm him this week and didnt answer my messege.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)