Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I won 2-0 against Mob Barley in some intense and a bit haxxy games, ggs but sorry about that.
S/O Tom Bus again for your amazing team g1, majaspic22 for the crits, H-C because he's bg, and all SH room and pstrat friends for your support, I love you guys <3

Lost 2-0 to cdumas. Reasonable hax in both games. Somehow both scenarios involved me pressure stalling (cune/zap) but crit before the timer. Best of luck in the rest

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
[18:46] Karppi: I still don't seem to have any real motivation for OST and don' t feel like randomly clicking moves either, so I probably won't be battling today.
[18:46] Karppi: I might randomly PM you next week to ask for battle if I get some magical motivation boost, but if that doesn't happen, you will probably get activity win.

Was planning on doing this closer to the deadline but from now 'til the deadline I won't have anywhere near as much time to play. Scheduled to battle Karppi over the previous weekend but he said he didn't want to play in OST due to a lack of motivation so requesting win :/

Opponent missed scheduled time, waited around for him 20+ minutes as of the time of this post, with no prior explanation and no response more than half an hour after I notified him that I was available to play as agreed on main server and the username I would be on through VM.

E: yeah, right now it's been an hour of nothing, I think it's safe to call it a no-show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)