OFFICER! SMOGOFF REPORTED MY POST!

grape tylenol

?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
★★★ from the desk of grape tylenol ★★★

thats because as the people moderator, she is a ruthless (and maidenless) tyrant. I, GRAPE TYLENO, will bring freedom, off-topic and /trolling to the people

sincerly,
signature.png

grape tylenol

Last edited:
I used to think there was nothing worse than being a jannie (pejorative for moderator) but then I learned of the existence of mini-mods (performing jannie duties as a regular user). Perhaps the "People's Moderator" title has gone to BIG ASHLEY's head. I think they should see a therapist because this behavior is not okay. Based on anecdotal evidence I would expect a psychiatrist to prescribe Prozac for this sort of behavior but in my own experience that isn't very effective so I am currently taking Duloxatine (Cymbalta). I will talk to BIG ASHELY on Discord and let her know I recommend the latter.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wait is this the off-topic/trolling thread? Okay let me start with one of my favorites:

Full Body Workout Every Other Day?
Is it safe to do a full body workout every other day? I only have limited days I can get to the gym, and latley instead of doing upperbody or lowerbody I just do full body strenth workouts.

I am trying to gain as much as I can without getting fat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)