October Here:What we will do if Trick and Treat is Not Celebrated due to Covid-19?

scroll thru reddit to see that all spooktober memes are dying and then crying but then realizing it makes them extra soppky

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'm gonna rent a DJI drone and use it to transport snickers bars to the socially distanced Trick or Treaters.

unbelievable... they even CANCELLED trick or treating!!! is nothing sacred anymore? the smogoff mob out of control once again cancelling harmless recreational activities!!! whats next, summary execution for celebrating halloween?? INSANE!
Yeah! They Cancelled! But We can still Celebrate Halloween by Doing Something in Home and not Outside Because of COVID-19!

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
I dunno about brazil but in the USA there's nothing really stopping most people from trick or treating regardless. I'm expecting a similar number of guests at the doorstep

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
quite a few folk i know have decided to forgo hallowe'en entirely and start getting in the christmas mood early, as an antidote to the horrors of 2020. not even ghosts and skeletons can stop santa...

This thread proves we need to make a robot that trick or treats everyone near you, thus getting candy in the process :psyglad: :psyglad: :psyglad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)