Tournament NUPL VII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
NUPL VII thread titles are the best!
Deadline: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59pm GMT -5

STANDINGS

vs

The Mesmerizing Mesprits (1) vs The Vibrant Vivillons (1)
USUM NU: Sjneider vs Dangerous
USUM NU: Louna vs Kev
USUM NU: ILoveMilk vs Plas
USUM NU: banks vs Rodriblutar
ORAS NU: Skelos vs Hootie
BW NU: pinktidal vs Slide
DPP NU: KW vs Sinkyr
ADV NU: kaori vs spink
GSC NU: Sage vs TonyFlygon
Bo3: ict vs Eternally

vs

The Moneymaker Musharnas (3) vs The Pablo Sands (6)
USUM NU: Count Riario vs lax
USUM NU: Hamhamhamham vs emforbes
USUM NU: 0NI vs Zesty43
USUM NU: Charmflash vs TDK
ORAS NU: Shaneghoul vs tko
BW NU: Raseri vs ebeast
DPP NU: Askov vs ima
ADV NU: Rabia vs Bouff
GSC NU: Diophantine vs ggggd
Bo3: Raichy vs FLCL

vs

The Listless Lilligants (3) vs The Krusty Krabs (7)
USUM NU: HarrisIsAwesome vs Lycans
USUM NU: Kushalos vs Santu
USUM NU: Eternal Spirit vs Jytcampbell
USUM NU: Yay vs Gunner Rohan
ORAS NU: The Goomy vs Kiyo
BW NU: Chill Shadow vs Peli
DPP NU: HSOWA vs Heysup
ADV NU: Noitu vs Megazard
GSC NU: HSA vs Earthworm
Bo3: Finchinator vs Evan.

vs

The Pile of Swines (4) vs The Sacred Samurotts (5)
USUM NU: Jarii vs DurzaOffTopic
USUM NU: Chaitanya vs Snou
USUM NU: EviGaro vs SANJAY
USUM NU: Lopunny Kicks vs Robert Alfons
ORAS NU: col49 vs honchkrow
BW NU: Insult vs Watchog
DPP NU: DeepBlueC vs M Dragon
ADV NU: Garay oak vs Bughouse
GSC NU: elodin vs Teddeh
Bo3: -Tsunami- vs Ren-chon

If I made a mistake please contact me asap. Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion

Quite Quiet Both of these should be activity wins tbh, I don't see how Snou's is a dead game considering he contacted on Wednesday which isn't even late. It's a pretty minor thing b/c it isn't a loss but Snou should definitely get the AW here.

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
some playoffs stuff:

samurotts in no matter what, lillis/mesps out no matter what

sands are in with a win/tie OR a loss from swines OR a nonwin from krabs. conversely, sands are out with a loss AND a win from swines AND a win from krabs (tho this one depends on differential)

krabs need the (2nd) most to make it. there are several situations that could get them in, like the sands losing condition. a few obvious ones are them winning and either the swines or mushies losing, or them winning and one of those two teams having a tie and then beating them out on point differentials. there are probably some situations i missed, but those were the ones that took the least brain power from me.

swines and mushies have p much the same conditions as each other: sands losing condition, krabs losing or tying and not having the favorable point differential, just simply winning, or having the other lose while they win/tie or have a better differential.

ok technically the vivs arent out mathematically; guess thats what i get for listening to BAD FRIENDS. vivs can tiebreak over mushies or swines if they win this week and mushies or swines lose. it would take some pretty favorable differentials tho

hf teams

Last edited:

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
As Watchog said, I don't see how that is a dead game. Basically, you're telling that both me and Louna did nothing to try to get our game done, which is absolutely false. I contacted Louna on wednesday (which is not saturday), and then made a post asking Louna to show up or to get a substitute. I even gave the time I could play. So, how's this a deadgame?

muk did it. gg

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7nu-446032

id like to thank finch for trusting me to help and be part of the team in this season, even though i delivered less than i think i could. hope i was worth it, i wish you the best. thank you a lot goomy, hsa, rob, cs, karppi, kushalos, hsowa, gama and noitu, you guys are all great, good luck out there! also harris youre very cool, i hope your ru career goes well, lets do it. and ily snaga youre the best since my first br team tournaments and its always a blast to be on your side on a team, hope we can keep having fun on it.

good luck to all my friends left on the tour, may the best win. and hope we can get back stronger next year! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)