Tournament NUPL VII - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Ok, so this is over, Samurotts. Sorry for the loss, team, I really tried my best but wasn't enough. Elodin, that game was amazing. I'll remember it as one of the best games I've ever played in this tier.
About the game, I'm "happy" I didn't choke not Volt Switching the Xatu in the final turns, because as we agreed, it would have been even worse, sadly. Not saying I'm happy I lost. I'm just saying I'm happy it wasn't a choke. I still think we were the best team out there and we showed that for a while, but Swine's prep truly was excellent and they deserved to win.
7-2 is a good record, I would have liked to end up with a better record than last year, but I ended up again with the same one. Can't complain 'bout that tho, I'm proud of my run, and wouldn't change anything.
I just wanted to thank Osh for picking me and trusting in my abilities for this Tiebreak, and for the continuous support in the whole tournament, but also every other team mate. They said we'd explode as a team, but this was by far my favorite team tour in years, and I did have a lot of fun. I love you all and I hope to have the chance to play alongside you guys in Snake too!
Go, Gay Disabled Samurotts!

won in 3 vs renchon for fun, ggs. lgi in finals!

Garay oak Today at 4:43 PM http://smogtours.psim.us/battle-gen5nu-448206
this guy forgot the electric resist

Turn 15

Charizard, come back!
Go! Rotom (Rotom-Frost)!

The opposing TheRealElmo used Hydro Pump!
(Rotom lost 94% of its health!)
The opposing TheRealElmo lost some of its HP!

Turn 16

The opposing TheRealElmo used Aqua Jet!
(Rotom lost 6% of its health!)
The opposing TheRealElmo lost some of its HP!

Rotom fainted!
☆Garay oak: oops
+elodin: "he has no electric resist"

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Ggs Samurotts, our series was super close and entertaining despite some luck from both sides. You guys had an amazing performance this season, particularly impressed by Snou and Ren-chon who both showed excellent consistency and creativity in SM. Congratulations on dominating the regular season and hope to see you guys around in other tournaments in the future.

To my fellow Swines, I'm very happy with our comeback this week and with our mentality through it all. Finals lgi! =)

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Ggs to swines, great end to end stuff, no regrets whatsoever

For my first tour as manager it was definitely one of my favourites I've been involved in and I'm grateful for the experience. Thank you to all the Samurotts who made the experience much more enjoyable, every single one of you were a pleasure to team with and I wish you all the best of luck for your future endeavors. Snou Ren-chon Teddeh SANJAY appreciate all the help you lot gave from start to finish, helping out with draft and right up until the end with your performances, you guys were great. DurzaOffTopic thank you for stepping up to the task putting up a great record in a tier you had no involvement in before the tour, was loads of fun building this tour with you even if the total amount of teams made added up to hundreds xd. Well done to you my friend.

And to all my old gens boys, Bughouse, honchkrow, HJAD and M Dragon for putting up some solid performances throughout the tour and for your involvement with teams and in tennis' case his memes, HJAD good stuff going undefeated and giving us a life line this week, thank you bro and Watchog for exceeding everybodys expectations, you did really well and should be happy with the record you put up. Fagtron also no hard feelings on the record, you stepped up when we needed you and that's all I can ask for win or loss. And thank you also to poh for your help and 0ni during playoffs.

Fun tour, see you at slam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)