[NSFW] Ergonomic humans of smogoff, what is the worst thing a cow can do in bed? [Serious Replies Only]

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice
  • Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any post.
  • Parent replies that aren't from the target group will be removed, and their child replies will be sent to a foster home.
  • Report replies that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing a RMT thread on a sample team you stole instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subforum if you have any questions or concerns.

While I may not have much experience in ergonomics, I do believe that the worst thing a cow, nay, any creature can do in bed is what is known as a "dutch oven". Now, this is of course assuming that the creature in question has some form of covering, ranging from a thick quilt to a thin sheet. Again, as I do not have much experience with ergonomics, I could be wrong in saying that cows do not generally use blankets. Please correct me if so, as this matter is highly important to me. Anyways, I am open to further discussion on the matter and am actually looking forward to it. Thank you for the lovely thread, CaffeineBoost.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
beef stroganoff lol
Total Clefairy this user’s post should be moved to the joke thread: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...edge-of-fall-out-boy-albums-spoilers.3703015/
While I may not have much experience in ergonomics, I do believe that the worst thing a cow, nay, any creature can do in bed is what is known as a "dutch oven". Now, this is of course assuming that the creature in question has some form of covering, ranging from a thick quilt to a thin sheet. Again, as I do not have much experience with ergonomics, I could be wrong in saying that cows do not generally use blankets. Please correct me if so, as this matter is highly important to me. Anyways, I am open to further discussion on the matter and am actually looking forward to it. Thank you for the lovely thread, CaffeineBoost.
Total Clefairy i’m not really sure what this user is doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)