[NPN] Off-Shore Posting Haven

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
1667383409553.png

Hello from the Isle of Smogdonia! I am a very wealthy posting points man and I'm here to help YOU get through the winter's harsh No Post November season by teaching you how to dodge posting point tax by teaching YOU how to make a post during No Post November.

It's simple! This is an off-shore post haven. Due to the different laws surrounding this thread, "posts" in this thread are not technically considered posts by the Smogon Forum Rules! (The rest of the Smogon Forum Guidelines still apply).

So when you feel the need to make a thread or reply to a thread during No Post November, you can put it in here! Give your fellow posting no-posters some likes, and we can farm reactions and posting points in this off-shore post haven withOUT having to pay posting point tax on any of it... I mean withOUT having to worry about breaking No Post November embargos!

Don't have to quote anything from the thread you're replying to. That creates some horrible legal stuff for the team here since any connection to a thread outside of this off-shore post haven gives us some difficulty in the courts. People will actually think you're posting during November, god forbid.

Sound good? No? Well maybe this will convince you. The very act of reading this post means you've just been awarded one posting point! Now you're complicit whether you like it or not! So why not just join us anyway?

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
the leak of the Postnama Papers is going to bring the offshore shell posting corporations and the international posting point laundering community to their knees... thousands of postliticians, corpostrations, and post exchange brokers will be brought to justice

just kidding it will be consequence free haha! it's good to be rich

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)