Pending "Notes" section during battles

I think having a "notes" section/tab while battling could be helpful. I had this idea while using a similar function on Lichess (online chess site) where you just have this private place while playing to post things.
It could be helpful to just quickly post things such as:
- First sets previsions on team preview
- Prep that you made which can be his fav sets and spreads, the way he plays / he takes risks, eventually Instructions on a determinate mu (like how to handle HO with a determinate team), eventually sets if you are playing a tour in a tier you don't know at your best and things like that
- Some calcs you can make quickly at the start or at a dead point of the battle, without having to open multiple damage calc tabs at once
- Some damages that you or your opponent did, so that later you can calc spreads / natures if needed, as usually people does that only when the time comes and has to ctrl+f to search old rolls, when you could quickly som those up

This can probably be made with multiple apps like having discord open in the background and a couple of extra tabs on google but I think it would be cool to have such a space / function on showdown

Stories

history? what about herstories?
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This would be fire to have especially with Tera currently in metagames. Being able to check notes to remember if the opponent already Tera'd a particular Pokemon or even as you mentioned make note of his favorite teras etc.
alternatively it'd be nice if it was just easier to see if the opponent has tera'd, I find myself forgetting a lot and struggling to see if they actually have or not

I am not sure what is meant with writing down in the chatbox without it being public and flooded by the battle? Another room is probably fine for people capable of making private groupchats but this still is another story on smogtours? Pmming yourself looks like a valid alternative but still the window is little and you won't directly find everything or see a whole text block, like I personally use a notepad online and run 6 damage calcs for every of my mons on my second monitor and texting myself could help for a couple of short infos but I still think it can't be enough if someone made a deeper prep or prefers having some notes to keep looking at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)