Not able to load teams

Alright, a week ago shoddy battle started to screw up, it wouldn't load teams and after you clicked a button related to loading teams the window would turn inactive and go behind any other windows. The problem is fixed temporaily when I reinstall the program, but when I launch it again the problem continues. It gets really annoying to reinstall shoddy every time and navigate to my team folder so any suggestions to help this problem?
Oh and Im using vista and I know I need a new OS.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
All we can recommend is to try upgrading Java. Aside from that there is not much we can suggest, unfortunately.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've had the same issue previously, and a simple upgrade to the latest version of Java did indeed fix the problem.

well I updated and everything but the problem prosists, but now reinstalling shoddy doesn't work so I guess Im kinda screwed, Ill try going to a computer repair shop to figure this crap out.

I've had a similar problem. It seems to happen to me when I move the team files or try to open shoddy from some other file location. As far as I know, there's no way to resolve it other than just remembering your team data.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)