No more posting. Mods please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to your CMT, I didn't see anything sorry.

I'm available now if you want to pick up the Mienfoo for training like we talked about the other day.

regarding your CMT, I'm interested in the ducklett. Although, am not able to trade at the moment, my DS is out of battery and I don't have the charger atm.

Thanks!

Update: new things I RNG'ed today

Clamperl/Nickname: Majora/Modest/31/31/31/31/31/31 Female OT John UT at level 50

Duosion/Nickname: Mitosis/Quiet/31/31/31/31/31/31/Female OT/John/UT/level 31/Magic Guard

Amoonguss/Calm/31/31/31/31/31/31 Male/OT John/UT/level 48/Effect Spore

Sorry it took me so long to answer your CMT, been really busy, but I'm afraid I don't see anything that I need at the moment, sorry :(.

hi rub can you CMT this poke thank you :) no nick name if its ok :)

Clamperl/Nickname: Majora/Modest/31/31/31/31/31/31 Female OT John UT at level 50

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In response to your CMT may I get this?

Duosion/Nickname: Mitosis/Quiet/31/31/31/31/31/31/Female OT/John/UT/level 31/Magic Guard

I'll give you my FC in a few minutes

In Response to your CMT the DW bulbasaur you mentioned would be nice, if you have other details about it, since I do not see it here such as OT, who got it, redis rights if not yours etc that would be excellent.

Also I am assuming you would like the UT nidoran and not the EV'd Nidoking. However if I am mistaken just let me know.

In response to your cmt, what is the ability of your golurk?
Edit:
So my Donphan for your Golurk? if you are agree send me a VM when you see my status online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)