Project Next Best Thing (Week 11 - Dragalge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late send, but here is Week 11

Week 11
:ss/dragalge:

Dragalge is one of the old faces that returned through the DLC, but can you think of sets that can still unleash its offnsive potential? You may start submitting.

Banned Sets:

Choice Specs

Katy

Banned deucer.
flip turn + t spikes

:ss/dragalge:
Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 144 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Toxic Spikes

- Flip Turn

flip turn dragalge helps with gaining momentum and maintaining it as well. toxic spikes helps dragalges teammates with crippling and slowly wearing the opposing team down. draco meteor and sludge wave are the prefered stab-options. this set works as follows: lay down the entry-hazards in toxic spikes and flip turn out to one of the teammates; many fairies wont come into dragalge as a hard hitting sludge wave will make a lot of damage.

Last edited:
png-transparent-pokemon-x-and-y-pokemon-battle-revolution-dragalge-pokemon-vrste-prunosus,frid...png

Advocating for choice band

Dragalge @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Flip Turn
- Outrage
- Toxic Spikes

with the addition of flip turn, a choice band set becomes viable, as it is not as hard of a momentum drainer as before. The benefit of using band over specs is that your dragon STAB does not lower your stat, making it more spamable in the long rung. Most fairies in the tier don't want to switch into this thing, so you are at least guarantee to hit something. As you only need your stabs + flip turn, t spikes is the last move, mantaining the threat of hazards for the enemy team.

It's not optimal, but it can give the opponent a nasty surpise

Sorry for taking so long I forgot this thread existed. Anyways, I'm giving up ownership of this project since I am no longer interested in RU. Voting starts now, and when it ends, I will appoint the winner in the leaderboard to be the new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)