New team rq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made this team, I cobbled them together really fast and am not sure how useful it will be. Both in singles and doubles.

Raichu @ Air Balloon
Ability: Lightning Rod
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Fake Out
- Tera Blast
- Nasty Plot

explanation- balloon to get rid of ground weakness, Tera ice + Tera blast to remove the ground types if raichu is left with either klefki or g-snarl. the set is pretty much the standard t-bolt, f-out, v-switch, n-plot,. But we drop the volt switch for Tera blast since it gets better coverage.

Quaquaval @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Moxie
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Step
- Bulk Up
- U-turn
- Close Combat

explanation- it outputs lots of damage and is quite fast it’s to help support the air balloon raichu or as an ally for all the team members, since it has strong coverage and looks to sweep teams solo

Grimmsnarl @ Figy Berry
Ability: Frisk
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Crunch
- Body Press
- Parting Shot

explanation- it’s all a bait to think you ran frisk support instead of prankster support which then has you use parting shot, switch to klefki to actually support the team, you can also use bulk up and body press/crunch to get rid of the strong psychics that want to OHKO some will 2HKO quaquaval and this limits those options

Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave

explanation- it‘s a support mon that try to stall out teams by paralysis from thunder wave and relying on teammates to remove the opponents

Clodsire @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Curse
- Counter
- Recover
- Toxic

explanation- being a huge stall mon that can tank and then throw massive hits in return via counter. Tera dark stops psychics that can run specs from even hitting it. though most of the mons I wouldnt Tera (klefki, clodsire, grimmsnarl, quaquaval), quaquaval can Tera but it doesn’t need to to output some insane damage since the potential is already huge.

Baxcalibur @ Choice Band
Ability: Thermal Exchange
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Avalanche
- Glaive Rush
- Outrage

explanation- it’s your standard choice band pseudo-legendary. It wants to pressure most Pokemon and can ally with most of the team really well, but prefers to be with grimmsnarl, quaquaval, or raichu. Though it has good output regardless.

i think that I probably would do good to have redirection so I might swap klefki for clefable or eviolite chansey.
feel free to add anything in the comments, but these are my general ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)