New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Attempting a namechange to just "Isaiah". It's what I've gone by on Discord for years at this point (and is also my irl name, not that that's a unique reason or anything) and I know I already had a change in the past, but after actually experiencing the suffering that is having 14 room tabs consistently highlighted in blue (on PS as I will be trying to get it changed there afterwards as well "Isaiah" is also now my main account on PS) and not knowing when people actually need my attention for something staff-related, I think it's time I got a different name than "Think". I also understand that changing to Isaiah would be absolutely final and accept that if this is accepted. Thanks for your time!

did, only typod like 5 times -lily
requesting unlock

yep--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Kiss

formerly Ferenia
Hello!!, Well now yes, I would like to request a nick change in my smogon account to One Last Kiss since this account was created approximately 2 years ago, but I do not use the corresponding alt as such, and I would like my pokemon showdown alt to coincide with the name of my smogon acc. thanx

yep--mari

iapt

the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, would like to name change to iapt, all lowercase if possible. i go by this name on both PS and discord and i like having the simpler name, in addition to not calling myself trash. Tysm in advance!

did -lily
Requesting unlock please

unlocked--mari

I'd like to update my account birthday to June 11, 2004. I believe I made a mistake or did not pay attention when making the account.

sure--mari

Reactions: db
requesting a namechange to plat27, if the 27 violates the distracting characters clause then ill go with platt. plat has been my alias on discord for a few years and my current username is bad and confusing. plat27 is also my main account on showdown and is voiced in ubers room where im fairly active

yep--mari

hello I'd like to request a namechange to "ayvrie"
It's based on my real name, Avery, and lph is based on my Chinese name which I do not wish to be associated with on this site
This has nothing to do with the user Avery on this site
My first namechange is here. I understand that I will not be eligible for any further namechanges

EDIT: avyrie not ayvrie i made a typo

alrighty--mari

Request to change my birthday to Sep. 12th, 2004 (I accidentally hit 2000.) Thanks in advance.

sure--mari
Requesting a profile unlock. It's been a while since I requested it, but I had felt bad for my past actions and decided to retreat for a while.

Also, not sure if I should do this in a separate post, but I want to change my username to Sapphire2004. I used the account name and profile of my brother before because I was uncreative, but now I want to do my own thing, y'know? Also, most people who know me these days know that username, like on Discord and Reddit.

sorry you don't meet the reqs for a namechange

Requesting a name change to Floatzelnite. I request the name change due to my main pokemon showdown account being Floatzelnite, and since I'd like to participate in tournaments and be more active on the forums, I want my new smogon name to reflect my showdown account.
I don't believe the name was taken or I'm still unfamiliar with the search system.
First name change
Sincerely,

yep--mari

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hi!!

i am requesting to have my name changed to "alison" as that's my first name!! all lowercase please!

there is currently an "Alison" user that hasn't logged on since 2012, i even commented on their profile saying i wanted the name in 2011 teehee
also i think anyone who knows me knows me, so please don't change my ct to reflect the name change!!! my ct is already perfect and i used those ... points from the past to get it juuuust right. ty! <3

sorry you need a badge

IBM

Banned deucer.
Hiii! Requesting name change to “IBM”, current name is just a shortening of keyboard smash and doesn’t mean anything to me.

New name reflects who I am more and I already go by IBM in other places. As far as I can tell there is no preexisting IBM account

yep--mari

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Can I get Neko? I understand that there will be no takebacks (plus Neko is the superior name anyway...) :blobnom:

Thank you in advance

im kind of glad this is happening because ever since you pointed out how unfortunate your old name styling was i haven't really been able to unread it

did -lily

thank you soo much :blobnom:
-Neko
Unlock Kitty pls :blobnom:

yep--mari

Howdy, folks. Requesting a name change to Vwuff. I made my account more than four years ago and I no longer use the online name associated with it. As a long time lurker finally looking to get involved, I would really appreciate the change to a name that better reflects me (and matches my Showdown name). As far as I can tell, that name is not taken based on my member search. If I searched incorrectly or by some off chance someone claims it in the meantime, the full version Viridian Wuff would also be okay. Thank you!

did - ausma

yo I'd like to change my name to BuoyantLlama, my current name was a dumb nickname given to me in middle school by someone I thought I was friends with but later found out was bullying my brother and I don't really want to be associated with that anymore
I already changed my showdown name and I'd like to better match that.
Thanks in advance!

did - ausma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)