New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

I would like to name change to "tkhanh", I made this name a long time ago and more recently have gone by tkhanh on both ps and discord which I much prefer, I don't mind being called shadow though if you know me as that
I should have the 100 post requirement

yep - nya
Requesting unlock

yep--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

Castelia

formerly supergriefer101
I am requesting a name change to "Castelia". This is the tag I go by in other communities as well as in draft leagues, so I would like my smogon presence to reflect that.

oki--mari

Hi, I would like to request a namechange on the forum to Bobby as I won this name on PS from a contest and namechanged everything from BobbyzChoo > Bobby now.

1707714546020.png

need a badge, sorry :( - nya

rithvik

formerly ehpathlete
Requesting the username "rithvik" to match my moniker on most social media platforms (which can be seen here: https://rithvik.com).

I'm a bit shy of the 3 year mark but the account doesn't exist from my understanding? Thanks.

yep - nya

I think I have 100 posts now. Not sure what the character limit is but I'm requesting a name change to "Demon Queen of Neo-Babylon" because I hate to be tethered down. If that can't fit then just "Demon Queen".

Also requesting a birthday change to January 12th 2004 because I figured that more people would get the Unix Epoch thing but nooooo I guess hoi polloi aren't very interested in computational representations of date and time.

character limit is one character too short lmao. happy belated birthday - nya

New username: Former Character

I made this account four years ago and it uses an old alias I no longer associate with. I want to have more privacy with this username so people I no longer want to associate with cannot track me down with the old one as easily.

yep - nya

requesting name change to ninth
this is an abbreviation of my current alias on most platforms and i like consistency but i also like keeping a bit of distance between my various endeavors

yep - nya

ZModZ

formerly PopularMods1
Would like to request a name change to "ZModZ" This is what I'm known as in other communities and also closer resembles my discord name.

yep - nya

New username: "Kustavan"

My discord is Kustavan and it would help for scheduling and what people call me. Also i have found this more convenient because my forums name is too long.

yep - nya

Tokyo Sonata

formerly Toanyone
Hi, how much time.

I'm not sure if it is mandatory to have 100 posts for a name change. Anyway, I'll try my luck. My request, if possible, is a change to 'Tokyo Sonata', one of my favorite movies and the name I use in PS.

That's all. I hope it's not a problem, ty.

yep - nya

bern

professional 1v1 fraud
is a Social Media Contributor
hi, i would like to request my username changed to bern, it's what most people call me right now and it's my name on discord, twitter, etc.
the account "bern" has 0 posts and hasn't logged on for more than 10 years. (confirmed by clerica)

yep - nya
requesting unlock

sure - nya

DivineMadness

formerly Divine10
Recently hit 100 messages. Requesting name change to DivineMadness. All my friends (from Pokemon Planet and Pokemon Showdown) know me as DivineMadness. I'd like my Smogon account to be more easily recognisable, please. DivineMadness is also the name of my favourite book.

yep - nya

BlueFins

formerly xxTheBlueGalladexx
Requesting name change to BlueFins to match my PS! Name (that i've had for years and never got round to changing)

yep - nya

Markensen

formerly Shogeki
Since my account is 3 years old now, requesting a name change into Markensen, it will fit both my discord and SD name, and I want it on smogon since a while now

yep - nya

KeldeoCrowned

Morning Sun
Request: Name change to Yomepha

Reasons: It was my first nickname at pixelmon and showdown, my oldest friends know me by this name, and "KeldeoCrowned" sounds strange

account cant be reassigned until June 26, 2024 sorry - nya

ZModZ

formerly PopularMods1
Would like to request a name change to "ZModZ" This is what I'm known as in other communities and also closer resembles my discord name.

yep - nya
very particular but I'd like for the M to be capitalized if possible, if not it's fine.

sorry yeah, misread your request initially, this has been fixed - nya

requesting namechange to "RADU"

i dont think anyone has been actually calling me stable in years, I use radu both on discord and ps and also other socials. It wasn't even originally my name in the first place, I was just parodying a friend of mine.

this is fine but given you're fresh off the unban we'd rather you wait out 3 months first

I'd like to change my username from WrathoftheLeopard to Rose if possible. I am known as Rose on Discord, so this would make identifying me easier, and I made my current name years ago and now find it too long and rather cringe. The current Rose account meets the inactivity requirements, having no visible messages and having not logged on in 14 years, but I understand if this request is not granted given the name's value.

this is a big upgrade congrats :) -lily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 2)