New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
I'd like to change my name to just "Teh".

Everyone already shortens my name to that and the only reason I didn't choose that originally is because the name was taken.

done -maroon
requesting unlock

done -maroon

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cat

mielke

formerly HenrikeDoge
i'd like to change my name to just "mielke".

Everyone knows me by that, and i made this current one when i was 13, and it doesnt fit me anymore. My acc is 7 years old and that's old enough for ther change.

done -maroon

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Looking to take the name "Manaphy" on Showdown to match my current Smogon username; I believe it's been taken since the start of showdown and has been relatively unused.

I currently use the alt "Manaphy-- smog" on showdown which can be confusing for players as they may try to search "Manaphy" in the find user button on showdown only to not find anyone online.

wrong forum for this, this is a PS admin call not an SS call. there should be a link to badgeshop in the badgeholder forum - nya

Slither Wing

used First Impression!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Would like to request a Namechange to Slither Wing, current name looks silly / terrible and it matches well with my favorite mon (You'll never guess it) and afaik the name's unclaimed

done -maroon

Would like to request a name change to selfie, not so comfortable using my first name as a username moving forward. It also will reflect my current Discord username which is why I have been going by for the last year or so. For clarification, I did receive my first name change in 2014 (I believe, can't believe that was 10 years ago!) when the policy was that you could receive two name changes. Would I still be eligible?

i will do it, but just be aware this will be your last name change. also ftr i dont think using jake is much of an identifier given how common of a name it is -maroon

Last edited:
I would like to change my name to harsh please. I have not liked my username for a very long time and would like a new start. I requested a name change a while back but didn't meet the requirements. Hopefully I do now but sorry if not :)

this is an existing account so you would need a badge to claim it, if you want to pick up a different name lmk. -maroon

Would like to request a name change to selfie, not so comfortable using my first name as a username moving forward. It also will reflect my current Discord username which is why I have been going by for the last year or so. For clarification, I did receive my first name change in 2014 (I believe, can't believe that was 10 years ago!) when the policy was that you could receive two name changes. Would I still be eligible?

i will do it, but just be aware this will be your last name change. also ftr i dont think using jake is much of an identifier given how common of a name it is -maroon
aware o7
done -maroon

modularform

formerly Salamance
Requesting name change to modularform.

Reason: To match my PS! and Discord username, and because "Salamence with one letter changed" now seems like a really cringy username. No idea what I was thinking when I made the account years ago!

Also, can I have my DoB changed to November 28, 2000? Again, I really have no idea why I put something stupid in there when I made the account.

oki--mari

Hi, I would like to switch to Exi, just with the removal of the numbers, basically for handier communication (if I am not mistaken the inactivity requirements are fulfilled). Thanks in advance!

need a badge to take over an existing account unfortunately - nya

leng loi

Twinkaton!
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, I just got TC and I'd like to change my name to leng loi as it is what I go by on showdown and discord. Thank you!

ye--mari
Hi, it's been more than a month. Requesting 'formerly' banner be removed.

did - nya

viivian

OU's sweetheart
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting a name change to viivian. after my transition i want to be seen for what i am rather than what i once was (its also the name i use on every other social media site)

oki--mari
requesting a banner unlock, it's been over 3 months since i made this request

did - nya

pyu

formerly pyubae
Requesting the name pyu

its the name everyone calls me, and its my discord name. bae is 2016 slang, and id like to distance myself from it

yep - nya

hexpug

formerly stern5103
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to change the username for this account since it has some personal info in it but I apparently I made another account with my preferred username (hexpug) at some point that has no posts. Is it possible to at least remove this name so that my info isnt online? Sorry for the confusing request but thanks for any help you can provide!

best i can do for you is change this acc's name to hexpug, you okay with that? - nya

Dont know if this is the correct forum, just want to delete my account (I dont know why it's just not possible to delete it by myself). The reasons are I've stopped playing pokemon months ago and would like to restart in a while (maybe gen10) with new account.

this is not the right thread, no. try here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/account-deletion-request/
keep in mind that if you delete your account you CAN NOT make a new one when gen 10 comes - nya

Wadley

formerly outbackrabbit
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending NU Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Requesting name change to Wadley been using this name for 2 years now on discord and everyone who know me called me wadley so I like to swish it

oki--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 2)