New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

eragon

:gaming:
is a Tiering Contributor
yo, I'd like to request a change to just "eragon"
the account with this name (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/eragon.146652/) hasn't been logged into in over a decade and has only 3 posts so I believe I am qualified to change to it
everyone calls me eragon anyways and the numbers just add unnecessary length while not really serving any purpose except for obscure memes/tying me to a school district I always hated

ya--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomenheimer

formerly 2020 idm boomer
is a Tiering Contributor
Good day, I would like to request a name change to “Boomenheimer”. I have long wanted to name change but wanted a name that is connected to what I am frequently referred to as - Boomer. Boomenheimer is my upgraded form. Please facilitate this upgrade by approving this name change.

- Boomenheimer

okay if you say so - nya

Piyush25

is a defending SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Requesting removal of distracting text from Piyush25 -> Piyush as most people in the tours community know me as Piyush only.

The name Piyush was registered nearly 11 years ago and the account hasn't been logged into since the day it was registered. Moreover the profile is only accessible to staff.
I am aware that I don't have a badge but requesting an exception to be made given the status of the original Piyush account.

1710159721707.png

ye you need a badge, we dont rly make exceptions, sorry! - nya

hi, i would like to change my name from "BaddyGames" to "Baddy". i made the name BaddyGames when i was young and realised how stupid it was over the years and have since been using just "Baddy" for basically everything i use, including discord. everybody refers to me as baddy already so i figured it would be more convenient if i changed my name on smogon too

oki--mari
requesting unlock please

sure - nya

I think I have 100 posts now. Not sure what the character limit is but I'm requesting a name change to "Demon Queen of Neo-Babylon" because I hate to be tethered down. If that can't fit then just "Demon Queen".

Also requesting a birthday change to January 12th 2004 because I figured that more people would get the Unix Epoch thing but nooooo I guess hoi polloi aren't very interested in computational representations of date and time.

character limit is one character too short lmao. happy belated birthday - nya
unlockpill me I'm on my unlockmaxxing arc

idk what that means but sure - nya

MG

formerly MGenius
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello I would like to request a name change to "MG", please.
Apparently that account has not been registered at all.
I also got the name change to MG on Pokemon Showdown a few years ago and am using it since then as a global voice.

yeah - Isaiah

mkizzy

formerly kenny
requesting namechange to mkizzy

i dont go by kenny anymore irl and id like to reflect that change here

edit: i dont know if this is where i can ask but can i have my global voice moved over as well to mkizzy

yeah - Isaiah

PhrogC

formerly BustedBeedrill
I'd like to have my name changed to PhrogC. It's my name on discord and the one people refer to me as. Nobody calls me BustedBeedrill. Thanks in advance! :)

yeah - Isaiah

requesting name change to ninth
this is an abbreviation of my current alias on most platforms and i like consistency but i also like keeping a bit of distance between my various endeavors

yep - nya
I Would Like To Request A Title Unlock (i actually dont know how to change it in the first place)

done, also it's in "account details" in your settings - Isaiah

Request to change my name from Dece1t -> Stunfisk The Great. It was my original username many years back, and this name is pretty tacky after having it for several years lol. I'd like to change back since it's been a very extended period of time.

you have an active infraction from 4 years ago, need to get that appealed before we can grant this, sorry - nya

Well Now yes, hello!!
Its been more than two years since I changed my forum name, and I would like to have a shorter and more comfortable one, so I would like to request the change pls:

One last kiss > Ferenia

Reason: I changed my original Nick because the account created it in 2019 and it wasnt until 2021 that it started using smogon and because I didnt like the name at all, I changed it a bit desperate, so after a while and thinking about it, I would like to have this, is a fairly short and comfortable name, ty in advance.

oki--mari
Hello again, its been a while since then, Idk if I can request this.. but I would like to go back to my old nickname ( One Last Kiss ), if thats not too much to ask. Ty in advance

Denial

formerly Lunala
is a Past WCoP Champion
Hello, id like to change my name to Denial. Lunala is not a nickname i have gone by for months not even on discord anymore. From what ive seen, Denial is free and its part of the title of a song i love. In case this is my last nickname change, i am aware and am content with changing it.

Last edited:
Would like to request a DoB change to 17th November 2009, original was miles away from my actual bday for some reason

did - Isaiah

Glory

formerly TaxFraud
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting a name change to "Glory". The current account has no visible posts and hasn't logged on in nearly a decade.
I'm very dissatisfied with my current name. I'm sick to death of it being used to insult me (I'm sure you can see how) and on top of that I think it's quite juvenile and doesn't reflect my personality at all. Glory—or some variation of it—is what I go by on most non-Smogon places and I'd like to change it to match.

yeah but just keep in mind no more changes from here since it was taken - Isaiah

Asian Jr.

formerly Asian Wog Jr.
Hi Just requesting to change my username to "Asian Jr" to avoid any complications with my account going into the future, thanks so much

sure - nya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)