New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Runo

I get imposter syndrome from playing mons!!!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Requesting my name be shortened to Runo.

Easier to pronounce and type + anyone who knows me on PS! and their affiliated discords calls me Runo. There are personal reasons as well but I don't think it matters much.

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
could i change my name to clerica pls? I dislike the current name and clerica is my fav ps alt that i'm looking to make my main soon (right after i post this). Also i got my discord username notif today so i'd like to match with that if possible

great upgrade--mari

EnemySpider5

formerly Xurkatree4life
Requesting name change from
Xurkatree4life > EnemySpider5
to match my main showdown name

oki--mari

would like to request a change for my date of birth to:

January 7th 2003

oki--mari

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
AndViet > awyp

Making the name change because I made the account name randomly initially, but I want something a bit more concise and to match my discord / showdown name as well as my youtube page since this is what I go by on different sites

oki--mari

diegoyuhhi

our shared past and our lost future
is a Pre-Contributor
requesting name change from diego_yuhhi to diegoyuhhi, small change but i'd like more consistency with my ps and my discord nickname

oki--mari

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Takatk -> Taka

Taka was taken by some dude who hopped on Smogon in 2007 and never logged on again, so I had to think of a pun (Taka attack -> Takatk) for a new user.

But yea this is the name I go by on discord and on all other gaming platforms so it'd be consistent, and it means I won't be called Tak or Taktak so thats cool.

done--mari
Requesting unlock please

oki--mari

Hi,
Requesting a name change to Apollousa . The account name is not taken and it resembles my ps account which I am known by the most. I want to participate in tourneys and this would also make it easier to identify me. Thank you

yep--mari
requesting unlock pls

oki--mari

I'm not sure if i'm in the right thread for this question, but it has been some months since my last namechange and i still can't change my avatar. Is that supposed to be that you can't change your avatar again after a namechange?

Edit: Apparently my profile isn't unlocked, can my profile get unlocked so i can change my avatar pls?

oki--mari

TrueBlueBlur

formerly Dannaki
I would like to change my username from "Dannaki" to "TrueBlueBlur" in order to align with my Pokémon Showdown username "TruBlu3Blur"; it has a '3' and a missing 'e' because I wanted the username to be blue. My Smogon account is more than 3 years old, there are no sanctions against me and the username "TrueBlueBlur" is not taken.

oki--mari

Rarelyme

Comfortably Numb
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator
Hey, I recently got voiced on a public room so I would like to match my smogon name to my current PS! one which would be Rarelyme for consistency and clarity purposes because now it matters a bit more.
Edit: no need to put a banner with my former name btw
Edit 2: if it's possible to change my birthday as well to January 10th same year I'd like that too ^^

i guess this is close enough that we can skip the ct yea

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
I recently joined back the community after a long absence and looking for a rebrand. Wondering if I could change name to match my PS! Name Jamal InstaLive thanks.

Also I can't change my profile picture and would like to would it be possible to unlock this feature for me?

unlocked your profile, would prefer to wait a few months of activity on namechange though given the nature of your absence

Well Now yes, hello!!
Its been more than two years since I changed my forum name, and I would like to have a shorter and more comfortable one, so I would like to request the change pls:

One last kiss > Ferenia

Reason: I changed my original Nick because the account created it in 2019 and it wasnt until 2021 that it started using smogon and because I didnt like the name at all, I changed it a bit desperate, so after a while and thinking about it, I would like to have this, is a fairly short and comfortable name, ty in advance.

oki--mari

Gimmicky

It ain't no pair of Air Jordans!
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting a forum name change to Gimmickyasitgets

Made this smogon username without ever thinking I’d become active in the community, but within the past few months I've become a roomvoice in a public room under the name I’m requesting, as well as having become council on multiple OMs. I want my smogon name to match the name I’ve branded myself around, as well as wanting it to be less juvenile.

oki--mari

Hera

Cute and genuine as ever
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
hi there! I'd like to request a name change to Hera. I have a lot of reasons for this but the main one is recent events have made me reconsider multiple things, including how I present myself on the internet, and I would prefer to not have a name that looks like it was made by a 2nd grader. the account Hera has only 3 posts and hasn't been active in over a decade, and I have no future plans to change my name again. I fully understand that this will be my last name change.

also could my birth year be changed to 2004? there's no reason to lie about my age anymore.

yep--mari
requesting unlock, it's been a month

oki--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 2)