New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
my birth date has always been wrong, idr if it was a missclick or what but it should be 05/16 of 1998 instead of 97, thank you!

Vodoom

is a Tiering Contributor
MPL Champion
I would like to change my name to Vodoom . My current name is just childish and vodoom is my main account in ps which will make it easier for people to find my smogon account.

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name to Dragovion. It's the name I'm starting to switch to everywhere else, and it's the name I use on PS as well.

done - hikari

Hello, I'd like to request a name change to Halliday. There's already an account with that name, but that is because I came back to Smogon after a hiatus, and did not realize that we were not allowed to have multiple accounts (and either way, I never used both accounts at the same time). The primary reason I want to change my name is that on Showdown I go by the name Halliday, but I also just don't really like this name very much. Thank you.

Hey there, I belive its just one day off of a month since my name change now. Would it be possible for me to regain privileges to edit my account information? Thanks!

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hello, could i please switch back to my old name "Heathcliff". I do own both the Discord and the PS! pseudo, and i regret to have changed to Celica (even if Shadows of Valentia will be released soon) n_n
Thanks and have a nice day otherwise :]

done - hikari

Requesting a name change to AquaSierra. The original name actually only had to do with E.S. (my initials backwards) in NATO phonetic, and nothing to do with the now-defunct Echo league. Since I've joined the league community, there's been some confusion involving people thinking I was with Echo or that Echo is still functioning. The league I am in is called Aqua, not Echo, and AquaSierra has since become my de facto main username on Showdown.

Thanks!

done - hikari

Requesting a name change to Akiko Yosano. I only use this username on PS! so it would be easier for people to identify me. I also just dont like my old name anymore and identify closer with this name. Thanks!

done - hikari

Can I get my username changed to SilvanRaptor?

I don't go by Doran on any of my accounts anywhere anymore, I only ever go by Silvan, Raptor, or chrysocolla malachite.

done - hikari

thank you my friend!

Last edited:

Rach

Banned deucer.
hey! I would like to request for my smogon account to be unlocked so I can access the settings, the 30+ day limit has passed, and I would appreciate if this could be done
Thanks in advance :)
~sciencepanda

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
requesting name change to Osh
I made this account ages ago and the name is kinda childish if i'm gonna be honest

done - hikari

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting to change my Forum Username to FlareonBlitz, since this is my PS! username and the one I'm most known for in the Sim. I tried checking both with searching and URL editing and it looks like the profile doesn't exist in this Forum yet so, if possible, I would like to get it.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to request a change in my Forums name to DenisTheMenace, as that is my PS! name and also the name I'm known by. Thanks in advance for the consideration :]

done - hikari

Huh, after a week of living with Jahimm I've come to my senses and realized what a shit name it is. Sorry for being a pain in the ass but... could I possibly get a second name change to -Jahim?

I'd like to change my name to SuperWumbology. Honestly I should've changed this a long time ago, it's just that I finally made enough neurons fire recently to make a decent name other than something relating to my initials and birth year. I've been using it in other places recently and I'm also wanting to make the change on PS! and Discord, so I'd really appreciate the change.

done - hikari

I would like to have my username changed to Golden Aether, as that is what I'm now using elsewhere on the internet.

done - hikari

I'd like to request a name change to Pish. I much prefer the name Pish over what it currently is now; I registered under this name because I was under this alias at the time. I now use Pish (have done so for about a year) on all sites/software I use including bnet, Steam, Discord, you name it. I basically just want to shorten my name.

done - hikari

Hi, I would like to request the resetting of email and password of an old account that was hacked sometime after I stopped using it. The account was made in 2006 and is also the name of my account on Serebiiforums and the name I would like to continue to go by as I get back into playing Pokemon.

I am requesting a name change to dram as it is what I go by on discord and what people call me, and I **really** like the name, especially compared to drampaage. Sorry for the bother, but I really want the change.

Requesting a name change to yuguy as it's the only ps name I use

done - hikari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)