Nemo Volume 3, Now Even More Offensive!

After putting this team up here twice, playing on Shoddy for about 3 months and really trying to get this team to be as good as it can be, I think I'm on to something. With Raikou and Gallade becoming UU again, aswell as Yanmega and Roserade leaving the tier, my team has changed drasticly. No longer must I use dead-weight such as Registeel and Defensive Donphans. I can now fully abuse the offensive behemoths of UU. For your eyes only, here is Nemo:​

..:::BulletPaunch:::..​

At a Glance:

|
|
|
|
|
|
|​

The Lead:

Ambipom/GutenTag @ Silk Scarf​

Jolly Nature​

~Taunt
~Fake Out
~U-Turn
~Low Kick

Evs

252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP​

Why this Pokemon?

The increasing number of Ambipom leads is for one reason, it is a beast. First turn Fake Out then a U-Turn into Donphan or Milotic is sexy as I can either get a Paralyz or set up my rocks. Taunt is for stopping Screens, Rocks, Spikes or Set-Ups. Switching in on common Psychic Types while they set up then killing them with U-Turn, for this reason I removed Brick Break for Low Kick. Low Kick is better than Brick Break because heavy leads are becoming more popular and also does up to 80 percent damage to a Registeel, which can wall this team. Ambipom is one of the best leads in UU, in my opinion(although I always lose Speed Ties).​

The Fighters:

Honchcrow/Moarning @ Life Orb​

Adamant Nature​

~Sucker Punch
~Drill Peck
~Superpower
~Night Slash

EVs​

252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP​

Why this Pokemon?

This guy is a behemoth, he can devastate entire teams and tear through walls like paper. Sucker Punch is a Priority Move with STAB, but is a little of a double-edged sword, as it fails if the oppoent switches or does a non-damaging move. Next we have the slightly contraversial, Drill Peck. Most Average-Joes would opt for Brave Bird, however I am not Average, nor is my name Joe (it's Ethan, if you were wondering), so I did the wacky thing. But for a good reason. Brave Bird while possesing really high power, inflicts recoil damage, so if I make a K.O, I lose some HP, plus Life Orb damage, and I think that that limits my sweeping potential. Drill Peck is all-around better. Superpower is reallly good for killing those defensive threats, such as Registeel and Chansey, it also provides coverage against Normal, Rock and Steel. Night Slash is my 2nd Dark Stab, really good for killing Psychic who are trying to Slack Off (Slowbro) or Calm Mind (Other ones). Honchcrow should be banned.​

Gallade/Gyzarus @ Expert Belt​

Adamant Nature​

~Psycho Cut
~Ice Punch
~Close Combat
~Shadow Sneak

EVs​

252 Speed/252 Attack/4HP​

Why this Pokemon?

Finally Gallade leavs no-mans-land and comes to a proper tier. This is my quirkylade. It's a revenge Killer. And a good one at that. It's attacks cover almost all threats. Close Combat desimates most things that aren't ghost or flying. Ice Punch is for Flying, Dragon, Ground and Grass Types, killing most in one hit. Psycho Cut is stab and hits Fighting and Poison Types and Shadow Sneak is for Psychic and Ghost types. Gallade has insane coverage, Attack, and good Special Defence. However it is slightly on the sluggish side, this is a minor set-back into Gallades over-all awesomeness. Non-Swords Dance varients are really under-rated, but in my opinion are better and faster. The nickname is a Yugioh Reference.​

The Glue:

Donphan/PretySolid @ Leftovers​

Adament Nature​

~Rapid Spin
~Earthquake
~Ice Shard
~Stealth Rock

EVs​

252 Attack/252 HP/4 Speed​

Why this Pokemon

I changed Donphan into more of a Bulky attacker, since apparently, bulky attack is a good way to operate. Anyway, I have a variety of moves, including the all-important Rapid Spin. Stealth Rocks (aswell as Toxic, and Regular, Spikes) are becoming ever more popular in the UU environment, and as there is only 1 ghost type in UU (Spiritomb) who can block it, then it almost always goes off. Earthquake is an obvious stab + High BP move, which can K.O. most Fighting and Electric types. Ice Shard is for coverage, and so is assurance. Ice Shard checks Ground and Bug Types (aswell as flying, which are less popular) and Stealth Rocks are obviously, just an extra thing to hurt Moltres or Charizard or other flying types. The EVs are pretty self explanitory, perfect for a bulky attacker. Overall, Donphan excells at what it does and is my favourite Pokemon in UU.​

Milotic/Argh @ Leftovers​

Bold Nature​

~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Recover
~Hypnosis

Evs

148 HP / 252 Defence / 108 Special Attack​

Why this Pokemon?

Milotic is my Sponge and Special Tank. I can send her in against nearly anything and know that she will survive. She is quite speedy, so getting an Ice Beam or Hyponosis is easy. As previously sated, Milotic can come in on nearly anything, she will take minimal damage from everything she faces, then she will blast it into next Tuesday. I often switch to Milotic to get a Hypnosis off, which can be key when going against foes such as Dugtrio and Chansey which can be either hard or impossible to switch into. Recover is for healing entry hazard or residual damage after I have induced sleep. Overall I would go as far as saying that Milotic is the best Bulky Water in UU, and can be a potent threat to any team.

The Paper Shredder:

Raikou/Arny @ Life Orb​

Timid Nature​

~Calm Mind
~Substitute
~Thunder Bolt
~Hidden Power (Fighting)

Evs​

252 Special Attack/252 Speed/4 HP​

Why this Pokemon?

This is my final Sweeper. And What a sweeper it is. His massive Special Attack and Speed make him the most fearsome Pokemon in the Underused tier, capable of shredding teams to pieces. Substitute/Calm Mind is for setting up and making my Thunder Bolt more powerful. I run Hidden Power Fighting because it damages alot of things that I dislike. Ground, Rock, Steel, Normal Grass just couldn't cause the damage that fighting can. The Life Orb doesn't really effect my sweeping as Raikou is more for the Late-Game Clean-Up. Raikou quivers at the sight of an Earthquake and it can be tough to save him from it, but that's what Milotic is for.​

Please rate and comment. If some of the desicions are bad please remember that I am fairly new to UU and Competitive Pokemon in general.​

For Now, I will only put major threats in, as non-major ones are generally skipped:​

Arcanine: Morning Sun can be really annoying, along with ExtremeSpeed. It is beatable, however. I've never been too phased by it.​

Dugtrio: Arena Trap is a bitch, normally I'll have to sacrifice a Pokemon if Milotic or Gallade aren't out. This usually won't make a difference in the long-run, as, the way I see it, I would rather lose one pokemon that would otherwise Revenge kill my other 5.​

Gallade: Other Gallades can be a pain in my behind. It hit eveything on my team pretty hard. That said, if I can let Ambipom Fake it out, Honchcrow can kill it with Drill Peck I think.​

Hitmontop: Hitmontop is a bastard. Fake Out + Mach Punch kills 2 of my Pokes and Seriously hurts two more. Gallade can revenge it with Psycho Cut, but it'll take a Mach Punch while it does it.​

Mismagius: This thing really hurts my team. Luckily, though, I run Shadow Sneak on Gallade, so I can revenge kill it.​

Moltres: Toxic shinanigens with this thing are lame. I hate it. Stealth Rock kills it by half, however, so Raikou can finish it off most of the time(Substitute).​

Raikou: It can sweep my entire team if I am not ready, I am reliant on Faking Out with Ambi then SuckerPunching with Honchchow most of the Time.​

A dugtrio could hurt you, but you could just send donphan to ice shard. For Honchkrow you should replace pursuit for roost because if they're gonna switch you might as well get some recovery on the switch. Also on ambipom run taunt over return to stop status and screens. Also on raikou run HP ground because donphan is taken care of by milotic. Or why not try HP ice or grass?

Side Note: Your raikou doesn't have an item. I suggest wise glasses.

Honchcrow runs Night Slash now which is better than Pursuit and Roost. Dugtrio is a pain, but I can kill it, sometimes I need to sacrifice a Poke. I'll try HP grass on Raikou, thanks for that. And I agree with taunt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)