SS OU Need lots of help for this Minecraft Pokemon Team

As the title says, this is the team I have in the Minecraft pokemon mod known as 'pixelmon'. Due to that fact, keep in mind that I can't stick in random legendaries as I will actually have to find and acquire the pokemon myself in the game!! Any advice or changes will be noted and appreciated!

:ss/clefable:
Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast

I chose Clefable to be my lead stealth rocker as well as a switchable wall. Moonblast and knock off can chip a majority of the gym leaders pokemon in the server I'm in, along with soft boiled for a little stall. Clefable's ev spreads- 252hp, 200 def, 58 SpD

:ss/corviknight:
Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Steel Wing
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Corviknight was my next choice as I feel it complements Clefable very well. I run defog, steel wing (eventually body press when I can afford the TM), roost, and U-turn for a little offensive pivot action. Corviknight's ev spread- 252hp, 164 def, 94 spD

:ss/dragapult:
Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

Dragapult was a pokemon I chose just because I love dragon types and after a while away from pokemon, thought he was a cool choice as I had never seen him before. Went with a special attack focused moveset as stab moves like Draco meteor and shadow ball hit hard along with fire blast and thunderbolt for coverage. Dragapult ev spread- 252 spA, 252 speed, 6 spD

:ss/weavile:
Weavile @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Triple Axel
- Swords Dance
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off

Went with Weavile after seeing a high IV sneasel on the pixelmon marketplace, and I needed a physical attacker/sweeper. Ice shard, triple axel, swords dance, and knock off get the job done for a good chunk of the gym leaders pokemon, provided Weavile can tank a few hits to setup. Weavile ev spread- 252 attack, 252 speed, 6 hp

:ss/azumarill:
Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
- Play Rough
- Bounce
Now these last two are kinda just here, I can easily switch them out if someone gave me a good alternative. I picked azumarill because I saw it listed as a great wallbreaker on a offense smogon teambuilding thread, and it was cheap on the Minecraft pokemon marketplace. Aqua jet, superpower, and play rough do massive damage with a choice band and the huge power ability.

:ss/alakazam:
Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball

Got my hands on a HA alakazam that has lowkey been a bad financial decision- but anywho the dude is still on my team as another special sweeper. I don't often get the chance to setup calm mind, but the stab psychic and shadowball along with focus blast have done pretty good things when it comes down to the wire. Usually have Alakazam come in as my last poke and revenge killer.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hi logibro, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Edit: Unlocked, thanks for the descriptions!

Last edited:

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
Why are the EVs in the descriptions different from the ones in the data?

If you can’t get Body Press than go for Brave Bird over Steel Wing, Steel is not a great attacking type.

Dragapult prefers Flamethrower and U-Turn over Fire Blast and Thunderbolt.

Weavile’s good as is.

Azumarill is not good without Belly Drum. I’d normally recommend Fini but if you can't get legendaries you could try Slowbro if you get a hidden ability one.
Slowbro @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Teleport

If you use Slowbro, you should swap out Alakazam for another revenge killer/setup sweeper. Again, Zeraora would be my choice in Smogon singles but if you can get a hidden ability Rillaboom then Swords Dance Rillaboom is a great choice.
Rillaboom @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Grassy Glide
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)