National Pokemon Association- Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing game

thats what you get for banning one of my players
Yeah and he doesn't realize that if the misses didn't happen he would have set himself up for the most humiliating tournament defeat with an all star pokemon known as kinderpimp by some doing work.

EDIT: Forgot to say I won in two games.

andrea

/me cresselias
Won versus ryuzaki 2-1 in some excellent 09 matches.

Cute, but scary. Don't forget it, boys. ;)

Due to unforeseen circumstances, OminousOppressor has been banned from competing in the NPA and the match is currently under investigation. It turned out that a very well known player was using OminousOppressor as a mask to his real identity. Managers were interested in this player but were mislead into believing that he was not going to be competing.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Due to unforeseen circumstances, OminousOppressor has been banned from competing in the NPA and the match is currently under investigation. It turned out that a very well known player was using OminousOppressor as a mask to his real identity. Managers were interested in this player but were mislead into believing that he was not going to be competing.
I will release an official statement regarding this matter on behalf of ominous oppressor shortly. Until then, no further comments.

EDIT: Ominous Oppressor's official statement is in:

I would like to point out that I have done nothing wrong. For those of you who didn’t know I was banned for allegedly having an alternate account. I have only ever made one account on smogon. An account with a similar e-mail address and name was created by a friend of mine to make my points when multiple users thought it necessary to insult me personally. It is my view that the only reason I am banned is because of personal vendettas against me. The irony of the situation is that this account was created to avoid being ostracized because a few people dislike me.
There will be no further comments from either myself or Ominous Oppressor. Thank you.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Defeated TDS 2-0 in some good matches. Round 1 was super haxy, but that's the nature of Pokémon. Good game, Simon! You play Pokémon real good, son!

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I would like to open a protest against League CEO Duy Ha for constantly asking for my Social Security Number after my victory yesterday.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Defeated Ditto in two straight games, good games buddy.

Spoinks rule and all dat.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll try my hardest to get my match done tomorrow, can't promise anything since my Uni halls have no internet currently and my laptop is fucking up.

yea!

haven't see b-lulz on this week though evidently he's having internet issues, i'm expecting i'll be around most of this weekend if he's able to get on to try to get this done

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
JAA is fucking weird but confirming my win over tennisace. Great fun!

GOLDEN STATE WARTORTLES TAKE HOME THE FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON.

I beat carl 2-1
Yes and he didn't even try win by seeing if he can ban the opposition like the New York Scraftys.

FREE OMINOUS OPPRESSOR! HE IS A GOOD BOY! HE TRIED HARD IN SCHOOL SO HIS PARENTS WILL LET HIM PLAY.

Either way, way to go DukeTheDevil!

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Don't forget to pick up your free copy of NPA News this weekend!
It's totally not biased towards San Antonio Spoinks or my pal BlueCookies

We would also like to point out that any players wishing to make press statements this season are welcome to contact either myself or Eraddd via the Smogon Private Messaging system.

Don't forget to pick up your free copy of NPA News this weekend!
It's totally not biased towards San Antonio Spoinks or my pal BlueCookies

We would also like to point out that any players wishing to make press statements this season are welcome to contact either myself or Eraddd via the Smogon Private Messaging system.
Another reason why this is awesome.
Also, I'll be able to sub in if wanted yeah, right.
By the way, I think OO got banned by his mom for playing without permission.
The moral of this story:
Always listen to your mother. Or else.

AlphaOmega

VGC 2009 Juniors Champion
Lost to DaNukes 1-2, close games. 2nd game was slightly haxxy, though. Nevertheless, I got fucked over by explosion and selfdestruct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)