National Dex National Dex Winter Seasonal II - Grand Finals [Won By Mollymiltoast]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannu

bokura no
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
art coming soon
National Dex Winter Seasonal

Tournament Rules:

Grand Finals:

Set one: Darkness 789 vs. Mollymiltoast
G1 G2 G3

Set Two: Darkness 789 vs. Mollymiltoast
G1 G2 G3

Reminder that darkness has to win one set to win it all, while molly has to win two.

no deadline just play soonish plz​

Last edited:

Boomenheimer

formerly 2020 idm boomer
is a Tiering Contributor
So when I was like a pre teen I became like obsessed as fuck with MollymilTOAST. I think it was because I saw MollymilTOAST commentate on a WLA live and Molly seemed like a total badass with his banded Dragapult and sun team with his scarf eruption Heatran and whatnot. My parents, wanting to foster my interests in competitive singles, bought me The Art of Competitive Pokémon (by Mr. Jamvad) and read it to me before bedtime. I would have them read to me about Molly over and over again and then get on Discord and tell the other kids about Molly. I watched hours and hours of Molly replays on showdown because I was obsessed. This fascination also led me to tell my parents that people that were loud at restaurants, "must be Smogon Auth." My parents were called in by Finchinator and they were instructed to stop telling me about Molly because the other kiddos were starting to like him too.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8nationaldex-621398
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8nationaldex-621401

Shoutouts to my fucking dawgs Mamoo Clawed Winter 2020 idm boomer and ong you guys r my best friends on this site and I would 100% not be here without y’all. Can’t count the amount of times I’ve stayed up til 3-4am shooting the shit with y’all in call.

Thank you peap Avery and pannuracotta for the constant building advice, limitless chats and dealing with me spamming every team I make. There’s a bunch of other ppl I wanna thank too so I’ll do that in PMs. Long live the Agency.

ggs man it was fun playin witchu let’s do it again sometime, okay?

peap

asleep
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Absolutely based, congrats Mollymiltoast. Back-to-back wins in seasonal, the most grueling tournament, shows an insane amount of consistency in both teambuilding and piloting. Molly is top #1 when he has the time - or able to throw down with anyone with a rival claim to the title of best NDOU player. I remember in week 1 of NDPL II where you even played bushtush to a true 50/50 endgame - there’s hardly anyone on the site that can battle you evenly.

Best band Weavile user I’ve ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)