Tournament National Dex STABmons Kickoff Tournament - Won by Uber45

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlueBlur

formerly Dannaki
I can still play. You did not confirm with me that we were playing tonight.
Whoever's in charge can check the posts on your profile and see otherwise. I even gave you a reminder... If you were truly unsure, you could have just asked me/checked Smogon but, instead of reaching out, you kept me waiting for ages and didn't say anything until 1 hour 28 minutes after you said we could play... How could you have been unsure? You're the one who picked the time.

Whoever's in charge can check the posts on your profile and see otherwise. I even gave you a reminder... If you were truly unsure, you could have just asked me/checked Smogon but, instead of reaching out, you kept me waiting for ages and didn't say anything until 1 hour 28 minutes after you said we could play... How could you have been unsure? You're the one who picked the time.
That is not a reminder. You did not confirm that was a good time for you. You saying something 40 minutes before the time as if I can stop whatever I had planned to drop to go to my computer and play a match with you is unreasonable. We are supposed to schedule ahead and CONIFRM a time. Me saying a time and you not saying nothing back until right before the time is not confirming.

TrueBlueBlur

formerly Dannaki
That is not a reminder. You did not confirm that was a good time for you. You saying something 40 minutes before the time as if I can stop whatever I had planned to drop to go to my computer and play a match with you is unreasonable. We are supposed to schedule ahead and CONIFRM a time. Me saying a time and you not saying nothing back until right before the time is not confirming.

Requesting an extension; we rescheduled for tomorrow night.

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
Activity Wins
giove97  vs  Turtlek
golypoly  vs  pannu

Coinflips
1691532447248.png

hidin  vs  Liimpy
LBDC  vs  ibleachyourskin

Round 2
Gangsta Spongebob  vs  Giyu
giove97  vs  Uber45
SpaceSpeakers  vs  setset77
RoFnA  vs  sealoo
FadedCharm  vs  Runo
Giga-Chandélure  vs  Amstan
LBDC  vs  Latiasboy
Adriyun  vs  hidin
pannu vs Bye 1

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Format: Gen 9 National Dex STABmons with bans listed in the spoiler below.
  • Bringing a Pokemon not legal for National Dex STABmons will result in a forfeit of that match, please double check your teams.
    • /challenge gen9nationaldex @@@ STABmons Move Legality,+Annihilape,-Basculegion,-Basculegion-F,-Enamorus-Base,-Dragapult,-Dragonite,-Kartana,-Komala,-Kyurem,-Tapu Koko,-Tapu Lele,-Zoroark-Hisui,*Acupressure,*Astral Barrage,*Belly Drum,*Bolt Beak,*Chatter,*Dire Claw,*Double Iron Bash,*Electrify,*Extreme Speed,*Fillet Away,*Fishious Rend,*Geomancy,-Last Respects,*No Retreat,*Revival Blessing,-Shed Tail,*Shell Smash,*Shift Gear,*Thousand Arrows,*V-Create,*Victory Dance, -Assist
  • Best of three, single elimination
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Standard battle clauses
  • Replays are required!
Scheduling Recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible. Include what your available times are and your timezone in this initial contact.
  • When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. Just mentioning one or two specific times is likely insufficient.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.

The deadline is August 7th at 11:59pm GMT -4

National Dex STABmons Hub - All the resources for NDSTAB.
https://pokepast.es/a18d01b3a589c231 - Psychium Z Volcarona Fat by pannu
https://pokepast.es/2dd29b025d6e06f6 - VoltTurn by pannu
https://pokepast.es/9c630abc1e004a3a - DD Aerodactyl HO by pannu
https://pokepast.es/6eb1acd9dec206ee - Sun by hidin
PM hidinn on Discord for any questions, and have fun in the tour!

Act wins
you know it
Extensions
Giga-Chandélure vs Amstan [get it done in 3 days]
Coinflips
hidin vs Adriyun
Screenshot_2023_0816_173356.jpg

Round 3
Gangsta Spongebob  vs  pannu
SpaceSpeakers  vs  RoFnA
Runo vs (Winner of Giga-Chandélure  vs  Amstan)
Latiasboy vs Bye 1
Adriyun vs Bye 2
Uber45 vs Bye 3

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Format: Gen 9 National Dex STABmons with bans listed in the spoiler below.
  • Bringing a Pokemon not legal for National Dex STABmons will result in a forfeit of that match, please double check your teams
/challenge gen9nationaldex @@@ STABmons Move Legality,+Annihilape,-Basculegion,-Basculegion-F,-Enamorus-Base,-Dragapult,-Dragonite,-Kartana,-Komala,-Kyurem,-Tapu Koko,-Tapu Lele,-Zoroark-Hisui,*Acupressure,*Astral Barrage,*Belly Drum,*Bolt Beak,*Chatter,*Dire Claw,*Double Iron Bash,*Electrify,*Extreme Speed,*Fillet Away,*Fishious Rend,*Geomancy,-Last Respects,*No Retreat,*Revival Blessing,-Shed Tail,*Shell Smash,*Shift Gear,*Thousand Arrows,*V-Create,*Victory Dance, -Assist
  • Best of three, single elimination
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Standard battle clauses
  • Replays are required!
Scheduling Recommendations:
Contact your opponent as soon as possible. Include what your available times are and your timezone in this initial contact.
When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. Just mentioning one or two specific times is likely insufficient.
Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.

The deadline is in a week from now!

PM hidinn / zastra on Discord for any questions, and have fun in the tour!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)