Project National Dex POTW #31: Mollymt1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannu

tonight stars an easygoing egoist
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hewwo jho!!!

Favorite ndpl game (preferably a pex one)?

Opinions on natdex uu?

Favorite dish/cuisine

Do I deserve punishment for kyurem spam in ssnl?

And lastly ARE YALL ACTUALLY UNBANNING ZAMAZENTA??? HELLO WHAT edit: I cannot read, opinions on your room auth being illiterate?

Last edited:

Avery

Banned deucer.
hello offler uwu

why is your keyboard so loud

do you actually enjoy half the songs you listen to

how can suicune do anything of note in this metagame; it feels more like a matchup fish if anything (also can i have an epic suicune team please)

could you please drop some good music suggestions

what, specifically, makes the natdex council the single greatest council in recent history

what tv shows have interested you lately
what’s your favorite food that’s exclusive to the uk

what made you decide on the specific spelling of “jho” (why an H??)

when we free zama and naga can we free shifu as well

what’s your top 7 pizza toppings

how can we increase the literacy level among our roomauth *cough* panu *cough*

ty for the shoutout and take care

mareanie said i should have a calyrex shadow as my profile pic is this true?

what zama set do u think would be good when it gets unbanned?
edit: shoot nvm it was a joke
ig the players and auth are both illiterate
why naganadel and blaze before torn t?

if i only have fini as a gren switch in on a team am i screwed?

did u click on the spoiler in my signature?

why do so many people want mag to be banned?

is regieleki gonna be the new volcanion?

thank u for ur time

Last edited:

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
It is the offler man

Do you like England?
Would you ever support National Dex CAP?
How do you feel about the GalarBro -> MegaBro situation?
Will you fund my program to make our auth literate?
How do you feel about Computer Science as a major? Is it enjoyable but difficult or do you just hate it with a passion?
When will we be allowed to reveal the next suspect?
Would you ever move to the US, aka where most of council lives (except Jordy)?
What made you dislike the pre-HOME Galar OU metagame, and do you think that issue was fixed with HOME/IoA/CT?
What are your thoughts on Z-Moves, especially compared to Megas?
Is Jhoggers an acceptable term to use around you?

Hewwo jho!!!

Favorite ndpl game (preferably a pex one)?

Opinions on natdex uu?

Favorite dish/cuisine

Do I deserve punishment for kyurem spam in ssnl?

And lastly ARE YALL ACTUALLY UNBANNING ZAMAZENTA??? HELLO WHAT edit: I cannot read, opinions on your room auth being illiterate?
1 - https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8nationaldex-525381 Jordy played p out of his mind this game and the pult sequence was hype as hell.
2 - nduu is cool and has some of my favourite mons however I cannot get behind playing a tier where buzzwole is a real pokemon
3 - When I lived alone 90% of my food was quesadillas or ramen. They are good.
4 - Only vs me because I cant build without Pex and exploiting that is rude as fuck
5 - :vodkapepe:

hello offler uwu

why is your keyboard so loud

do you actually enjoy half the songs you listen to

how can suicune do anything of note in this metagame; it feels more like a matchup fish if anything (also can i have an epic suicune team please)

could you please drop some good music suggestions

what, specifically, makes the natdex council the single greatest council in recent history

what tv shows have interested you lately
what’s your favorite food that’s exclusive to the uk

what made you decide on the specific spelling of “jho” (why an H??)

when we free zama and naga can we free shifu as well

what’s your top 7 pizza toppings

how can we increase the literacy level among our roomauth *cough* panu *cough*

ty for the shoutout and take care
1 - its like right next to my mic I dont even have a mechanical keyboard i swear.
2- Yes, tho I feel different genres more certain days and will skip stuff in my own playlist a lot.
3 - Even on a lot of the offensive teams there is normally something that suicune can get in on like a Blissey or Corv or Ash Gren locked into Pump or whatever and once its in stuff that can abuse it like Kartana doesnt want to switch in directly which can give u a window to do stuff w suicune so its not complete deadweight but it can struggle a lot in these matchups a lot more. https://pokepast.es/ae153fc33b11c8d2 I used this in seasonal where suicune had a decent showing but I choked the shit out of the game and Suicune got psnd by a gunk shot alas.

4 -
- bro does rnb flows on drill beats hes p flame
- been listening to a lot of potter recently does like story telling grime a lot
- potter on a drill beat which was new and he does it alright.
- cant go wrong w some old kanye
- I liked the whole Heaven or Hell project from Don Toliver but think Cardigan is the best track on it
- A classic that should be on ur playlist if it isnt already
- best paak track?
- some classic grime

5 - I rewatched Punisher recently thats p good, watched a show called Evil that took me forever to find because its only on american netflix but it was ok. Like the basic bitch I am I just rewatch The Office if i cant find anything else to watch.
6 - Idk if anything is exclusively UK? Im not sure what other countries have and dont have but chippys are fire.
7 - https://monsterhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Deviljho
8 - Id free it rfn if Gmolt had roost :smogduck:
9 - This might get me murdered by I generally prefer 4 cheese pizza. I'll have like pepperoni and jalapenos every now and then, though. I dont really eat anything else on pizza.
10 - just ban them.

mareanie said i should have a calyrex shadow as my profile pic is this true?

what zama set do u think would be good when it gets unbanned?
edit: shoot nvm it was a joke
ig the players and auth are both illiterate
why naganadel and blaze before torn t?

if i only have fini as a gren switch in on a team am i screwed?

did u click on the spoiler in my signature?

why do so many people want mag to be banned?

is regieleki gonna be the new volcanion?

thank u for ur time
1 - do what u want friend
2 - Yes unless its rest fini
3 - I did and I was not dissapointed
4 - Its pretty good and preparing for all its possible sets can be annoying at times. Shift gear probably runs through a lot of ladder and then people add stuff to not lose to it and get tricked Specs would be my guess.
5- Looking like it, people in the room / on ladder seem to be convinced its good. It is not.

It is the offler man

Do you like England?
Would you ever support National Dex CAP?
How do you feel about the GalarBro -> MegaBro situation?
Will you fund my program to make our auth literate?
How do you feel about Computer Science as a major? Is it enjoyable but difficult or do you just hate it with a passion?
When will we be allowed to reveal the next suspect?
Would you ever move to the US, aka where most of council lives (except Jordy)?
What made you dislike the pre-HOME Galar OU metagame, and do you think that issue was fixed with HOME/IoA/CT?
What are your thoughts on Z-Moves, especially compared to Megas?
Is Jhoggers an acceptable term to use around you?
1 - It's alright, I dont intend to live here forever though.
2 - I hate it w a burning passion but it is what it is.
3 - I'd rather just ban them all
4 - It was alright, I figured out 2 years into my course aka way too late that it wasn't what i wanted to do with my life though which made it extremely tedious but I'm getting the degree anyway because I may as well at this point. In hindsight I would have done a psychology degree I think, I did psychology in college (that is 16-18 over here in the UK) and enjoyed it a lot and it was my highest grade but my parents didnt think it was a real subject and wanted me to do something business related instead hence the accounting degree.
5 - Absolutely not, no offense to Americans but I cant stand american culture. I'm still thinking about where I want to move to eventually but I think somewhere like Korea or Australia are good shouts.
6 - Pre home Galar was literally same 6 mirrors every game. I think the CT meta looks pretty fun and have been playing it a little bit.
7 - I think Z moves are fine in general, there are just some certain mons that they push over the edge a bit. As a generational gimmick they are really uninteresting compared to megas but as a metagame addition I think they are fine.
8 - I will ban anyone who says Jhoggers.

Last edited:

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yo offler, how's life? sike thats not a question i want u to answer

on a scale of 1-10 how braindead is boris johnson actually?
what's ur favourite mon to use in the meta?
do u agree i shouldve used the goated mega abomasnow in finals of ndpl even tho jordy wouldnt allow?
what is the greatest smogon post u have ever seen in ur entire life?
when the lockdown is over, what places are u the most excited to travel to?
why are cats better than dogs?

thank u for coming to my ted talk

Upcoming things to look forward to are the Blaziken, Zamazenta, and Naganadel unbans, as well as the recent suspect test that was alluded to in the latest council minutes post
Wait... What? Is this for real? Naga has z moves here and as does blaziken >:(
Which Zamazenta holy crap?
I mean both are broken (hero is obviously busted af but even crowned is fighting type mega gross)

This week, we are featuring none other than the recently badged and National Dex UU's tier leader, Cold Apple Soda! I decided to interview 2 people for this week because I missed last week by a little.

What do you do outside of Smogon?

I am currently going to college for computer science working to be a computer engineer in the future. Other than that I just read mangas and wonder why I havent found a goth gf yet.

What are you most known for inside the National Dex community?

I am probably most known for being CoTL of NDUU and being co manager of the krooks in NDPL ngl.

How did you get into National Dex UU?

I remember Mareanie saying months ago "dm me if you want a link to a separate room for NDUU beta." Or something like that, and I said why not and shot him a dm. I ended up enjoying the tier a shitload and enjoyed the small community we had at the time.

How do you feel about the state of National Dex UU right now? Has the DLC affected anything major?

Honestly, Nat Dex UU is in a great spot at the moment. The recent bans have honestly released a lot of stress on teambuilding and even Blissey rising has spiced up building a bit. Allowing stuff before that was pretty viable like Amoonguss to become even better which is really refreshing. DLC tho has affected the tier quite a bit and got Latias banned and made M-Diancie even better who was already good. Ignoring bans it has definitely given some old mons new life. Such as Scald Raikou and Flip Turn Pert. So it's pretty fire.

What are your favorites to use in the metagame right now?

Mareanie don't kill me, but my #1 favorite is definitely Mega Altaria. It's just so consistent and is pretty splashable on a decent amount of teams due to all the traits it possesses. Some others though are PZ, Glowking, Urshifu, Krookodile and Primarina. I think all of these mons are pretty fun to use and are in a really good spot in the current metagame, especially Shifu which is doing extremely well in the current meta.

When can we expect another broken innovation like Z-Celebrate Jirachi or Z-Conversion Porygon-Z from you and N_Mareanie? What will it be?

No promises, but that mon will most likely be Shifu. 3 words, I'm built different. I'll find a way trust.

What is your favorite archetype to use? Do you mind sharing an example of such a team?

It is definitely a tie between Balance and Voltturn offense. Voltturn offense is definitely one of the strongest playstyles rn with all the strong, consistent and spammable cores we have currently. Stuff like MMane + Sciz was a strong core back in Gen 7 and is arguably even stronger now with the addition of Flip Turn and that allows stuff like Starmie or Keld to function on these types of teams.

:scizor::crawdaunt::zeraora::nidoking::starmie::altaria-mega:
(click here)

:slowking-galar::skarmory::gastrodon-east::altaria-mega::moltres::urshifu:
(click here)

How was your experience in NDPL?

I loved every single second of it. Did I perform bad? Yeah I did, I prolly shouldn't have brought a damn golurk and an indeedee to PL, but I met some wonderful people and bonded with the team like crazy. Even people who joined just to hang out like Salad, Snoms, Tiasu, Cenane and some others are really enjoyable to talk to. Ignore the fact that the Krooks/Gaygency chat is essentially a cult hangout at this point lol.

Is there anything that the people should be excited about when it comes to National Dex UU?

Yes, on the 15th we are showing the results of the big retest! Expect a small wave of old UUBL mons to come down and be used again. It's free raptor till it's backwards bro, free the homie. Other than that tho, yeah just be excited for the development of the tier. Even if you aren't an avid player it's nice to see people play it and come back from time to time. The community is humble asf and it's nice to talk to all of you guys.

Any last things you want to leave us with?

rip cig a rat.

Thanks to Cold Apple Soda for his time, and feel free to ask him any questions in this thread!

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
Favourite character in Last Airbender and Legend of Korra?

Most underrated mon to use in NDUU?

Least favourite Pokemon?

If you were to be on a deserted island with the members of the NDUU council, who would you stick with the most?

Solaros & Lunaris

is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Answer yugon’s last question, but the OU council is also on the island
What is your obsession wth having 40 different names?
Is Raptor really gonna be a healthy presence for the tier?
Is Jirachi broke af?
When is your second date with Mareanie?
If NDPL happens next year, will you just buy everyone in the Krooks server again?
Does the horror of watermelon pizza still haunt you?
What’s your favorite YouTube/Instagram/TikTok recipe?
Do you think America is safe from the horror of the future?

Avery

Banned deucer.
uwu baker hi

why specifically cold apple soda of all things?

what’s your bottom 5 us states?

what inspired the golurk pick in ndpl?

name a positive quality of mario judah’s performance aside from how funny it was

what’s your favorite krooks discord pin

thanks, take care boss, and rest in peace to the god cig a rat

stop using mega altaria

1. fav current manga
2. fav food
3. fav song
4. when is our 2nd date
5. dog or cats?
6. society is pain. this is not a question, just the suffering reality we live in.
"stop using mega altaria"
Hard no, I'm too committed now.

1. Uzumaki by Junji Ito, it was fairly short but it was extremely enjoyable. A close second is definitely ToG despite that being a Manwha so that's kinda cheating F. ToG is on hiatus, but I loved reading that series so much.
2. Sushi or lobster tail definitely
3. I love too many songs to have a favorite ngl but the ones that come to mind are "paper bag mask" by $uicideboy$, "stay with me" by miki matsubara and the original sailor moon opening. My music taste is weird as shit, i listen to like underground rap (mostly phonk), anime OSTs and city pop.
4. Right now, come here <3
5. Cats by far. I love cats.
6. pain.
Who is the best egirl

Is krooks disc a war crime

Favorite ndpl game?

Top 5 tog characters

Ever thought about playing ndou?

Please rank glalie
1. Sev Idk, probably the egirls on insta that have the heavily edited photos. The ones with sparkly pictures n shit, I usually always have them as my discord pfps if i'm not memeing or weebing out.
2. The Krooks discord is in the simplest terms an anomaly. I'd rather classify it as a SCP at this point.
3. My favorite NDPL game was definitely the ones where I saw my son PZ go ham. So essentially most of the UU ones (not even being biased i just like PZ :pensive:)
4. honorable mention is easily Mule Love and Maschenny (the baddest bitch in the series). Tho the list would go like this: 1. Hwa Ryun 2. Baam 3. Yuri Ha 4. White (Hoaqin) 5. Rachel (it's always gonna be fuck Rachel but you can't deny how well written she is.)
5. I have recently actually and I might start to get into it sooner or later. Whenever I'm not too busy.
6. N. O.
Favourite character in Last Airbender and Legend of Korra?

Most underrated mon to use in NDUU?

Least favourite Pokemon?

If you were to be on a deserted island with the members of the NDUU council, who would you stick with the most?
1. I actually have never gotten into Avatar, it's never been my cup of tea. I might try to get into it some day tho.
2. I'll give that title to either Sand Rush Dracozolt or Suicune. Dracozolt honestly can run through teams with little support and it's really fun to use because of how spammable bolt beak can be at times. You also have fairly decent coverage for the meta seeing how you have iron tail to hit Malt and usable mixed stats to use Fire Blast to hit Buzzwole and Amoonguss harder than fire fang would. Suicune is just a really solid mon on BO and Semi Stall if built around well. You pp stall most of the top picks like non seed bomb amoonguss and just cm up and win.
3. Coalossal is a mistake.
4. I would resort to cannibalism and stick to my primal instincts.

What should my profile pic be?

Can you click on the spoiler in my signature?

What is your profile pic?

What is your favorite kind of soda?

Are you a soda irl?
1. A bottle of apple soda :)
2. I have to reflect on myself now and wonder how my life decisions lead up to me getting rick rolled and stick bugged at the same time.
3. It's fanart of Khun Maschenny from Tower of God!
4. Green Apple Fanta is god tier and will stay god tier.
5. Fuck. I might be a bottle of soda irl :flushed:

Answer yugon’s last question, but the OU council is also on the island
What is your obsession wth having 40 different names?
Is Raptor really gonna be a healthy presence for the tier?
Is Jirachi broke af?
When is your second date with Mareanie?
If NDPL happens next year, will you just buy everyone in the Krooks server again?
Does the horror of watermelon pizza still haunt you?
What’s your favorite YouTube/Instagram/TikTok recipe?
Do you think America is safe from the horror of the future?
1. My primal instincts know no limits.
2. Honestly idk, I just like having multiple names. I go by so many different things in so many servers I lost count at this point. Lil Sasha, Cold Apple Soda, Baker, Red Miles, Red October and more. Favorite one is either Red Miles or Lil Sasha.
3. Raptor is a... controversial topic ig. I am part of the party that believes it is definitely not broken. It's a really strong "click button" breaker but it has drawbacks. It kills itself over time and rocks + recoil damage is extremely crucial to it. Not to mention the tier is flooded with viable priority, scarfers and naturally fast pokemon that can revenge due to low bulk. Scarf sets are fairly weak from what I have tested as well.
4. I don't think Rachi is broken, in fact i think it's a really nice addition to the tier. Do i think it takes very little skill with some sets? Yes. Do i think that will be somewhat problematic in the far future? Perhaps. But currently it's a really solid addition to the tier, inb4 this ages poorly.
5. Tonight :flushed:
6. I don't know, I wish I could tho tbh. But, idk if I'll be participating the next ndpl. Life is throwing a lot of bs at me rn and it's piling up real quick, but if I do join next PL just know I'll probably be sending out some hot teams.
7. Shut up. We don't speak about the watermelon pizza and the demon who conjured it.
8. I've always been a fan of this grill master named Guga Foods and he made some chip crusted filet mignon and it looked really good. Sadly I can't eat meat F.
9. No. This country is still dogshit man. Just wait for Kanye to get in office bro, we finna go nuts.

why specifically cold apple soda of all things?

what’s your bottom 5 us states?

what inspired the golurk pick in ndpl?

name a positive quality of mario judah’s performance aside from how funny it was

what’s your favorite krooks discord pin

thanks, take care boss, and rest in peace to the god cig a rat
1. I drank some ice cold green apple fanta one day and said "this shit is a hit". I haven't moved on since, it's an issue bruh. I need help.
2. 1. Ohio 2. California 3. Florida 4. West Virginia 5. North Carolina doesn't exist.
3. Honestly it was a mix of me being high that game and I wanted to hopefully flex with Golurk but it aint work chief. I'll make Golurk work one day... one day. I do think it's in a worse spot rn, offensive water types are the best they've ever been and golurk has been struggling a bit ever since the meta has been picking up in speed. It was much easier to use when all people used was fat ass BuzzBliss balance :pensive:
4. As much as I clowned on Mario Judah's performance you gotta give it to him. He was at least being himself and having fun, he seems like a genuine ass person. He's just weird :skull:
5. "im not horny im fucking sexist" ~Salad
6. rip cig a rat, bless his soul and may he rest in peace.

never posted a question in a minute but ig i got time so why not
1. what is a tier you want to exist
2. what is a mon that looks good on paper that you ended up using but turned out to be horrid trash
3. are you an alcoholic soda
only 3 questions bc im too lazy to think of any more

never posted a question in a minute but ig i got time so why not
1. what is a tier you want to exist
2. what is a mon that looks good on paper that you ended up using but turned out to be horrid trash
3. are you an alcoholic soda
1. Listen man I just want a tier where fucking entei isn't entirely dogshit. I just wanna use entei bro.
2. NP Torn! Honestly on paper that mon seemed really strong and was hyped up so hard, but in play it was really hard to get in and abuse. Is it usable? Of course! But it has far too of crippling downsides to be justifiable on most teams over other consistent set up sweepers.
3. No we don't taint good apple soda with alcohol. Cardinal sin in the book of the gaygency.

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yo baker, 3 questions slapped in the face just for u

1. most ugly pokemon in ur opinion?
2. ur a tog manhwa fan so how do u feel about the ToG anime? personally i thought it was pretty disappointing but ig thats what happens when ur hyped beyond belief
3. what is the most gaygency drink and why is it fanta?

thank u for coming to my ted talk

Can you change your names on discord I'll called you sev and sev baker too many times now
No I cannot, that would be heresy to cig a rat smh.

1. most ugly pokemon in ur opinion?
2. ur a tog manhwa fan so how do u feel about the ToG anime? personally i thought it was pretty disappointing but ig thats what happens when ur hyped beyond belief
3. what is the most gaygency drink and why is it fanta?
1. Honestly I find a lot of the tornadus therian and landorus therian I think are ugly as hell. It's like they have the body of animals then have really out of place humanoid faces. It's uncanny and makes me feel gross :pensive:
2. The anime was a let down IMO, but ig that's what happens when you have a 13 episode series and want to fit everything in the pre timeskip in such a small amount of episodes. I do think they skipped out on a lot of important lore and character interactions that happened in the Manhwa due to really wonky pacing. But, I do appreciate a few things tho, animation quality was really nice IMO and the OST was great, but that's what happens when you have Kevin Penkin working the soundtrack tho. Mb if I rambled, but hopefully I answered the question without jumping around too much.
3. Green Apple Fanta is the most gaygency drink and I need to be sponsored by fanta one day bro. Other than that Water is a god tier drink.

Hello its me your usual POTW host and today I will be interviewing none other than Smogon's 3rd most liked person and National Dex TL, its Jordy !

What do you do outside of Smogon?

I am currently studying International Business and Marketing at an MBO level. Besides that, I'm currently looking for a small time job. I also enjoy reading manga and watching anime from time to time.

What are you most known for inside the National Dex community?

I'd imagine I'm most known as one of the Tier Leaders and Room Owners of National Dex in the community. Besides National Dex, I also like playing OU and contributing to that forum. I'm currently one of three OU Forum Leaders, and I also lead OU C&C. I really enjoy playing metagames I'm unfamiliar with, so you'll try to see me participate in different tours like OMPL, CAPPL, etc.

How did you get into National Dex?

Jho was starting to get into National Dex, and I got into it after he invited me to build and play some. I really started taking it seriously when the Mega Blastoise suspect test went up, as I firmly believed it to be broken.

What do you like the most about the format and community?

What I like most about the format is probably pretty obvious, as it should be for anyone else. I really enjoy playing a format without the dex cut and with Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves, as those are some of my favorite mechanics. The community appeals to me as it is very tight, everyone knows eachother, and everyone is pretty talkative.

How do you feel about the state of the National Dex metagame right now? Any Pokemon that stick out as issues to you?

I think that the current state of the metagame is alright. It's a little stale because there's a good amount of strain on teambuilding, but plenty of archetypes that I enjoy using can thrive right now. Dragapult is in my opinion the clearest issue; a lot of its counterplay is rather poor and revolves around getting multiple 50/50s right. Beyond just Dragapult, I've been thinking more and more about Blissey and in terms of whether it is too good at what it does. And after pondering on that for a little while, I really think it is. I previously saw Blissey/Chansey as a Pokemon you could only disagree and have an issue with at a fundamental level; shutting down a lot of special attackers. However, Teleport and Heavy-Duty Boots genuinely have added a lot of depth to Blissey, to the point to where I think it generates momentum too easily for very threatening wallbreakers such as Mega Medicham, Weavile, etc., while also shutting down and constraining a lot of special attackers like Ash-Greninja and Hydreigon to a perhaps unhealthy extent.

Are there any Pokemon you don’t think are rated enough / rated too highly?

Melmetal is definitely not rated enough. It is a very threatening wallbreaker that brings a lot of utility to the table by virtue of being a sturdy Dragon Dance Dragapult check and its Steel typing. The fact that it can positively trade with so many other wallbreakers is really great too. Besides that, I think a lot of Pokemon are rated pretty well.

What is your favorite Pokemon and kind of archetype to use in National Dex?

My favorite Pokemon to use has to be Calm Mind Clefable. It's a really rewarding wincondition if played well and it is a Pokemon that can come out on top in just about any matchup. As for favorite archetype, it's definitely bulky offense because it can outplay almost any matchup.

Would you mind sharing a team that reflects that?

Well this team just got added to the sample teams haha, but it's definitely my favorite to use right now.

:landorus-therian::scizor-mega::dragapult::zapdos::clefable::blissey:
(Click Here)

You also are fairly active in other tiers such as National Dex UU and Galar OU, how do you think the DLC has impacted those metas?

The DLC impacted National Dex UU fairly heavily with additions like Mystical Fire Mega Diancie, Dragon Dance / Dual Wingbeat Mega Aerodactyl, and Mystical Fire Latias. These additions all broke those Pokemon and that obviously has changed the National Dex UU landscape massively.

OU is basically a new tier with the addition of many great Pokemon like Zygarde, Heatran, Latios, Pheromosa, and many more. Unfortunately, Clefable is inevitable.

Can you share any teams from these that you have been liking?

I haven't been very motivated to play National Dex UU since the bans because there isn't a lot going on right now and UUBL is going to receive a massive wipeout soon. I can share a team for OU that perfectly captures what I like using right now, though!

:slowbro::zygarde::mandibuzz::clefable::tapu-koko::magearna:
(Click Here)

Wallbreakers like Choice Band Zygarde and Choice Specs Magearna are ridiculously strong in combination with Future Sight.

Any last things you want to leave us?

Hit me up if you ever want to talk about anything hiphop related. Here's my short playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/69DeqcTdi0JsoRPm30cB2u?si=Sw3sFoPyQ0qlG9w8BiRnyg

Thanks to Jordy for his time, and feel free to ask him any questions in this thread!

pannu

tonight stars an easygoing egoist
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Big jordy what is up

What inspired you to create the greatest project of natdex, potw?

What is your favorite match you've ever played in natdex?

Why are volt blockers mandatory and why is koko the best tapu

Will your love for reuni ever die?

Also is butterdawg the best 2020 meme

Solaros & Lunaris

Also is butterdawg the best 2020 meme
A wild cig a rat appeared!

Favorite in-game and competitive gen?
Thoughts on American food?
Thoughts on American music?
Would you be willing to teach me dutch or german (if u know the latter)?
Did you enjoy managing the Pexes in NDPL?
Favorite Global Staff?
What are your thoughts on the National Dex room on PS and the National Dex Discord server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)