Resource National Dex Other Tiers Team Bazaar

With NatDex LC being included in the NDOT Spotlight Tour, I wanted to throw a couple teams in here from my builder.

Standard GastBra :abra::gastly:

Very simple double special attacker core which is hard to get around, with 2 pivot mons to soften up the enemy's defensive mons like Foongus. Pawniard sets rocks and checks most Vullaby sets.

Toxic Spikes Fat :mareanie::spritzee:

Stall out the opponents with T-Spikes and work to keep them off with ideas like Taunt Frillish for Defog Timburr. Spritzee can pass wishes to the entire team until Pokemon like RestTalk Mudbray or Bulk Up Timburr can get into position for the win.

Sun HO :vulpix::growlithe-hisui:

Sun team, very simple to use

Sticky Webs :corphish::snivy:

Funny degen webs team with abusers like Swords Dance Corphish and Snivy. Ponyta is here as the Snivy check and can spread random burns.

Bum Screens :vulpix-alola::clamperl:

Pretty easy to pilot successfully. Easy to use but threatening set up sweepers.

Flyinium-Z Vullaby Fightspam :mienfoo::vullaby:

The team I sent for the NDLC Teambuilding Competition, sadly I changed the Vullaby set a little so it was invalid lol, but this team can make progress with Fightspam + Vullaby, which is a pretty strong core. Mienfoo + Timburr can threaten mons like Onix or Pawniard, which counter/check Vullaby sets.

Double Regenerator (Triple but I'm focused on Mareanie Foongus) :mareanie::foongus:

Team with a good bit of longevity so Swords Dance Pawniard can eventually blow through the opponent's team.

Last edited:

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
1712268198471.png

Here's my whole builder to those curious for ideas/want more teams to play with, I'm definitely going to be building new stuff so I'll just free everything I've came up with. I'll only talk about the teams I like the most though.

Builder paste: https://pokepast.es/38b22ee021f81b08

:Ursaluna-Bloodmoon::Aerodactyl-Mega::Ogerpon-Hearthflame::Roaring-Moon::Toxapex::Celesteela:
Probably the most consistent team I use; Ursaluna-B unsurprisingly is an absurd trader and can commonly steamroll teams once boosted, even a Celesteela got blew up by a +1 Breakneck after Stealth Rock! Aerodactyl is speed control and a good revenge killer with Ogerpon as a secondary win con and Roaring Moon is a staple Choice Band user that gets a lot of things out of my hair with Pursuit. You could probably use Wellspring over Hearthflame here but I prefer Hearthflame because of our Celesteela matchup.
:Aegislash::Latias-Mega::Roaring Moon::Snorlax::Toxapex::Landorus-Therian:
Rage Fist is probably broken and will likely be voted on soon so I wanted to have some fun with it before its inevitable departure, Aegislash is the abuser I like the most because it's just insane with even 2 Rage Fists boosts and it has pretty much no switch ins after a few turns of it sponging Flip Turn, U-turn, Beak Blast, and more from passive Pokemon in general. Snorlax is a weird pick but I think its nice for Wish passing and as a general sponge into everything.
:Charizard-Mega-Y::Ogerpon-Cornerstone::Great Tusk::Raging-Bolt::Roaring-Moon::Corviknight:
Mega Charizard Y has been talked about a lot and has a chunky amount of usage too, I think Torch Song + Oblivion Wing with Focus Blast as coverage is best since Toxapex will be walling you regardless with Scorching Sands and Focus Blast lets you snipe Roaring Moon and Mega Tyranitar. Ogerpon-C is a strong Stone Axe user that benefits from Mega Charizard Y punching holes into everything and helps against chipping down Toxapex. Great Tusk, Raging Bolt, and Roaring Moon are pretty much necessary on semi Sun and Corviknight gives double removal so the main win con isn't annoying by Stealth Rock too much.
:Greninja::Mawile-Mega::Tapu Bulu::Landorus-Therian::Buzzwole::Toxapex:
Greninja with any boosting move is very funny and Darkinium Z can cleanly knock out most Toxapex at +2 after Stealth Rock and you'll often be going to town on standard Balance teams. Just pray you don't run into Tapu Bulu though! Mega Mawile is here to break and have longevity while doing it and Buzzwole prevents Ogerpon from sending me to oblivion here, and also doing good into Mega Lopunny and Roaring Moon.
:Grimmsnarl::Zamazenta::Gholdengo::Volcarona::Mawile-Mega::Garchomp:
Standard screens, a notable pick is Bulk Up Zamazenta here as it now can actually beat Gholdengo and Pecharunt, and with other random Ghost- and Psychic- types too. Also can outscale and beat standard AV Toxapex too which is nice. Other options over Crunch can be like Wild Charge maybe?
:Ogerpon-Wellspring::Roaring Moon::Diancie-Mega::Landorus-Therian::Toxapex::Celesteela:
A good team in general, kind of cookie cutter but always performs fine with Ogerpon-W, Mega Diancie, the tried and true LandoPexSteela core, and Roaring Moon in the back as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)