Announcement National Dex Monotype Suspect #1: Spectrier Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
:sv/spectrier:
This thread is for those who have earned reqs on the Monotype ladder to post evidence of their reqs so that they'll be eligible to vote on the legality of Spectrier once the suspect period is over.

To show your reqs, please take a screenshot including the following things:

- Your /rank in the chat, showing your reqs
GXEminimum games
- Your name is prefixed with NDMSG9 AND one of the following two
- The name in the top right of your PS screen matching the name of the alt you used OR
- The name in the PS chat box matching the name of the alt you used

If you take a large screenshot, please put the image in hide tags to keep the thread clean.

The suspect tests laddering period ends Wednesday July 19th @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT -4). If your post's timestamp is after the suspect ends, you will not be allowed to vote. No exceptions. Voting will begin after the suspect ends.

This is not a voting or discussion thread.
Do not post anything in this thread other than your proof. All discussion should be posted in the discussion thread instead.

Do not send your vote until after the suspect ends. You will be tagged at that time.

spidget

formerly Lifeismyth
is a Top Tiering Contributor
1689824075230.png

Did not even cut it close, 20 minutes left in the test? no sweat
I thought monotype might be fun to try but u know what? i did not have very much fun. I used the mega aero flying sample team by Neko so thank you, the team was fun. Missing rock slide and dual wingbeat repeatedly? not fun. I have a feeling that sample team was made before kleavor came out, cause let me tell you, while my 90%s were 50%s stone axe was a 100%. all these scarf kleavor mfs clicked it 30+ vs me and missed 1 time, and that turn they missed I missed my dual wingbeat and lost anyway!!!!!!!!!!!
Still a better tier than natdex OU since there's no tera :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)