Silver
:ogerpon-hearthflame: :infernape:
Bronze
Bronze
Bronze

I would like to formally congratulate V-Creating Victory for being the Gold competitor for this weeks challenge! and I want to also congratulate kirblaster for being the runner up!

:tyranitar-mega: Dark Core Results :mandibuzz:
UserRankingTeammates
Bronze
:tyranitar-mega: :mandibuzz:
Bronze
:tyranitar-mega: :mandibuzz:

I want to congratulate Hype Plain and revolverhenry for making the bronze requirements!

Elvira

formerly bruised
kuromi-giving-thanks-oeayowu5ik7i2up9.gif

As this was the final week of the Core Ladder Challenge for DLC 1 of SV, this was so much fun. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to create the cores and watch every last one of you battle to your hearts content! It makes me so happy to see a community I have helped out enjoy this little project! <3 There will definitely be more of these in the future so just ask me for any updates! Thank you everyone in the national dex monotype community. Lets get into the final post of this thread, and that is dedicating a formal congratulations on the 3 highest players of this tour.

Coming in 3rd place, I want to congratulate fellow national dex monotype user kirblaster for being third place! You are an amazing battler and friend!

Coming in second place with just a 2 point difference from the victor of this ladder challenge, I want to personally congratulate V-Creating Victory for joining every week and battling to his best ability!

And finally, the winner of this Core Ladder Challenge, goes to Hyjinks! You were spectacular every week and even managed to make placement as top 5 of the ladder and grant yourself the victor of achieving the platinum role! Please make sure you also congratulate him for receiving the voice role as well as a prize.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)