Tournament National Dex Money Tour II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Hello, I have come to a conclusion that will include those who got removed and assure a level playing field for everyone involved.

These will be new pairings for THIS round for those that got excluded initially:

winners bracket pairings:

Yamaelnickel vs Kyo
Daruma vs Togkey
Zephyri vs ez
Redgoop115 vs Bye #1

losers bracket pairings:

Cosmo'Star vs Drud
ASKid679 vs Scywave
scorbunnys vs Bye #1

These people will be inserted into this round, but the tournament will proceed to round 3, which will be a two week long round. This allows for us to progress and gives these people time to catch up.

Starting in round 4, we will have byes for a couple of rounds to make the brackets hit the correct numbers to assure a clean and even conclusion to the tournament.

Please PM me if you have questions -- TylerTheMilotic Kaede and I will be on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)