Tournament National Dex Doubles Swiss Tournament #2 [WON BY XQIHT]

I'll have to call an act for this round. My opponent responded to my initial scheduling attempt pretty late and asked if I would be available today (11/25), to which I proposed a timeframe to accommodate for both our time zones. At this point, it's been over 24 hours since my last post and almost the entirety of my proposed timeframe has passed, yet I still have not heard back.

Smudge

NatDex Doubles TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Activity:

ChainlessJoe  vs  yokoisop
yokoisop informed me that they missed time, despite no public scheduling. schedule in public!!!!!!

Farfromanivs  LunaVicta
Farfromani contacted early and needed to play before the weekend as their schedule required, however LunaVicta did not respond in time.

zee  vs  kingofspades13
No contact was made or game completed, however kingofspades13 failed to make any contact with opponents for the second time, and is dropped from the tour. zee moves on.

qsns  vs  NinjaSnapple
qsns missed time and wishes to be removed from the tour.

Zecronium14  vs  seta0052
Zecronium14 failed to respond to seta0052's scheduling attempts, and has missed two act calls. Zecronium14 will be removed from the tour.

Coin Flips:

bage1 vs Seraphz
No contact.
1701095932007.png

Smudge

NatDex Doubles TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Round 3

2-0
Glimmer  vs  ChainlessJoe
Terekusai  vs  Frixel
Test Bots  vs  GasaiYunoSan
BriefMarigold4  vs  EatFoods
ratpacker  vs  K3ppr
eragon11145  vs  YoBuddy

1-1
Seraphz  vs  Thedeathsofbeings234
shadowmaster6789  vs  NinjaSnapple
Ubo  vs  Marss Barss
AIRedzone  vs  Smudge
Astro Nation Shoe  vs  Amstan
seta0052  vs  Daepiquejt
yokoisop  vs  Iceberg77
ImperatorNugator  vs  Ryuji
Farfromani  vs  xqiht
IgorBacana  vs  cooolguy420
Xr Kartana  vs  zee
sir jelloton  vs  Kin+ak (✧∇✧)

0-2
Spcplayzz  vs  Ado!
Concept Everything  vs  big pichu
bage1  vs  Runo
LunaVicta  vs  Voltix

Round Deadline: Sunday, December 3rd, 9pm PST (-8)
There are no extensions due to the nature of a swiss tournament, so please get your games done on time.

You do NOT need to post if you lose the set. It's up to the winner to claim victory.

This is the final Swiss round; after this round, all players at 2-1 or 3-0 will advance to the single elimination bracket.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)