Tournament National Dex DLC2 Kickoff Final - Won by Taka

Nashrock

nothing to say and nothing to lose
is a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor

1707019529303.png

Art by sealoo
National Dex DLC2 Kickoff
Hosted by Nashrock and Solaros & Lunaris
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • This tournament will use the standard National Dex banlist, which can be found on Smogon's strategy dex.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown! or the SmogTours server
  • SV cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • National Dex-specific mechanics.
  • Replays are mandatory.
  • Scheduling MUST be done via Smogon VMs to help us to make decisions for activity calls.
Prize: This tour will give cash prize. $250 for the winner, $100 for the runner-up, $50 for the 3rd and 4th place, and $12.5 for the top 5 to top 8.

Taka vs Luthier

The deadline for matches is Sunday, February 18th at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Roaring Moon is not allowed this round!

Last edited:

Nashrock

nothing to say and nothing to lose
is a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
taka and i decided to split the cash prize and will be playing the final set using fun teams! posting this in here for transparency Nashrock
Thank you for letting me know and although I fully understand your decision, I will send the prizes as it is originally written. It will be up to you two after the game to split it if you want. Hope you both enjoy the tour! Taka

sealoo

PaulGod
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Huge props to Nash & Sol for their work organizing and hosting the tour! The turnout was great to see from all across the site

Congrats Taka, your growth since around this time last year has been exponential and helping out was a blast (maybe now you can join full qc after 10 months of being trial?) :blobastonished:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)