Resource National Dex C&C Reservation Thread (READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING)

Dibs on Gliscor, I want to figure out partners for it.

sorry, but gliscor is already being written up here. you can reserve something else, particularly a mon with a set that isn't slashed out in this post here. -:mewtwo-mega-y:

Taking Mega Bannette, I think it will be interesting to write about.

this is uh, already being written up too. please make sure to thoroughly comb through the list of pokemon up for reservation in the post i linked in your last denied reservation post to avoid clogging up the thread. -:mewtwo-mega-y:

Has Mega Pinsir been taken?

mega pinsir is not available for reservation, please reference the sheet linked in the purple text of your previous posts for eligible pokemon. If you have any questions or need clarification, pm the forum mods (sulo, hidin, solaros & lunaris, sealoo) instead of asking here. this is strictly for reserving a mon once you are sure it's available. -:sealeo:

Last edited by a moderator:
mega pinsir is not available for reservation, please reference the sheet linked in the purple text of your previous posts for eligible pokemon. If you have any questions or need clarification, pm the forum mods (sulo, hidin, solaros & lunaris, sealoo) instead of asking here. this is strictly for reserving a mon once you are sure it's available.
Sorry! Did not read the second part of the reply, mabye I'll try sand rush exca?

yup, go ahead! -:sealeo:

Bulky SD Mega Scizor and Defensive Skeledirge (And even do its not there, ill also mention Chlorophyll Sweeper Scovillain :blobuwu:)

we're sticking to the mons that are actually available for writing; sciz and skeledirge are approved, though. if you have any questions about the process, please feel free to dm one of the mods on discord and we'll be happy to help! -:mewtwo-mega-y:

I’ll take Bulky Dragon Dance gouging fire

hello! this is currently already on-site. feel free to reserve anything else you have prior knowledge on, though -:mewtwo-mega-y:

Could you give me a list of available mons?

you can find them here. again, please make sure you have prior knowledge of the metagame and especially for the mon you choose to write. -:mewtwo-mega-y:

With Rillaboom done I’ll take Dragonite actually because a friend of mine told me he was interested in Rotom so I’ll let him have it

we’d like to wait a bit before you reserve anything else due to MGyara and SD Rilla having many issues that wouldve had to have been worked out - :sealeo:

dd + 3a dragonite

i think theres some stuff i need to change but once i look ill approve -:typhlosion-hisui:

Approved, use this set please -:sealeo:

Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Dragonium Z
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Dual Wingbeat / Fire Punch

- Ice Spinner / Outrage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)