Lancelot (Beedrill-Mega) @ Beedrillite
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Poison Jab
- Throat Chop
- Drill Run
This moveset originally had Venoshock and Toxic instead of Drill Run and Throat Chop until I realized that a Mega Mawile could take this whole team down once Hippowdown was out of the way, so I gave it Drill Run. I gave it Throat Chop in case someone brings in a Kommo-o or Primarina. U-Turn gets boosted by Adaptability to get a power of 140. Poison Jab gets a power of 160, and both moves get the benefit of Mega Beedrill’s high attack.

:sm/hoopa-unbound:

Destroyah (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Phantom Force
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Drain Punch
Destroyah here was put to counter the Rock and Psychic Weaknesses of Beedrill with Drain Punch and Hyperspace Fury. In the situation where someone brings in Mega Gardevoir, I gave it Phantom Force to deal with it. Drain Punch is for recovery and extra damage against steel types and the 4x weakness against bug types, which cause trouble against it.

:sm/scizor:

Iron Man (Scizor) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Protect
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Counter
I gave it Bullet Punch to give it a STAB priority move boosted by Technician. Counter complements its slow speed and allows it to retaliate with double the physical move's power, so if it's Close Combat, Counter would have a whopping 240 base power. Protect because it's a good move to find one of the opponents fire type moves and switch in Rotom-Wash. Bug Bite because it gets boosted by Technician and Stab, along with eating the foe’s berry, which is always nice in my opinion.

:sm/rotom-wash:

Pressure Cooker (Rotom-Wash) @ Rindo Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Signal Beam
Rotom-Wash counters all of Beedrill’s weaknesses, being only weak against grass types, which the Rindo Berry halves the damage of. Signal Beam counters grass and psychic types, both threats against this team. Volt Switch allows a quick getaway and sometimes KOs the other pokemon in the right situation. Dark Pulse can let the other pokemon flinch, which allows Rotom another chance to attack.

:sm/giratina-origin:

Black Bean Noodles (Giratina-Origin) @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Calm Mind
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Force
I gave it Defog in case of any entry hazard setters or double team spammers. I gave it Draco Meteor and Shadow Force because the two get boosted by STAB and the Griseous Orb. The two also give Dragon types like Salamence and Ghost types like Gengar a hard time. I gave it Calm Mind to help it recover from Draco Meteor's effects. Calm Mind can also help against Ice type moves, which are mostly special attacks.

:sm/hippowdon:

The Hulk (Hippowdon) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Rest
- Stone Edge

Hippowdon is really bulky and can set up Stealth Rock before blowing away the pokemon with Whirlwind to cause constant damage. It also has Heavy-Duty Boots so that the other team’s entry hazards don’t affect it. Stone Edge is to hit Fire, Ice, Bug, and Flying types, which are big weaknesses on this team. Rest allows it to restore lost health and essentially just annoy the other team.

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
never, I must use Mega Beedrill. And it has worked before.
Everything works low ladder because it’s full of newbies. You can use Mega Beedrill if you really want but do yourself a favor and dump everything else. For starters you can replace Gira-O with the much better Gira-A, then fill out the rest of your team with stuff like Kyogre to replace Washtom and Arceus-Ground to replace Hippowdon using the viability rankings Eevee linked.

Pretty much summarizing up everything that people said here, there is nothing on the team that is remotely usable. Beedrill is outclassed by
Zacian-C, and your team has no answers to Caly-S. Just use a sample team, as it is really hard to work with beedrill once you get to mid ladder (if you can) also has no answers to yveltal, kyogre, mray and basically all other crazy strong threats in the format

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)