Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
so are they fighting for the "good guys" now

Sasuke is like "I'll protect the village" all of a sudden, Orochimaru changes sides as well and Karen shows up
yes. very yes.

super excited for the previous hokages to show up and be like the bamfs they are

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah Sasuke/Oro changing sides was pretty poorly done. Karin confirmed to be Uzumaki.

Sooooooo psyched for next week! The Hokages have arrived.

this chapter made me super happy

and i don't really know why it was "poorly done"

i feel as if sasuke has been conflicted this whole time. while on the outside he's been engrossed with destroying the village, notice how he could have done so on previous occasions. instead, he directed his attention on finding answers. he knew of his brother's intentions, and after finding the truth i feel that he was confused the whole time. after hearing the answers he seeked and understood why itachi acted as he did and how much itachi loved him, he realized he could not go against all of that effort and all of that sacrifice for his own selfishness.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK...i just hope the leafs don't start attacking sasuke while attacking madara / tobi too...

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this chapter made me super happy

and i don't really know why it was "poorly done"

i feel as if sasuke has been conflicted this whole time. while on the outside he's been engrossed with destroying the village, notice how he could have done so on previous occasions. instead, he directed his attention on finding answers. he knew of his brother's intentions, and after finding the truth i feel that he was confused the whole time. after hearing the answers he seeked and understood why itachi acted as he did and how much itachi loved him, he realized he could not go against all of that effort and all of that sacrifice for his own selfishness.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK...i just hope the leafs don't start attacking sasuke while attacking madara / tobi too...
I agree with this post, and I couldn't have said it better myself. However, I don't think the shinobi are going to attack Sasuke when they have Obito, Madara, and the Jūbi to deal with at the moment. Same applies to Orochimaru. By the way, what did happen to Kabuto?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I agree with this post, and I couldn't have said it better myself. However, I don't think the shinobi are going to attack Sasuke when they have Obito, Madara, and the Jūbi to deal with at the moment. Same applies to Orochimaru. By the way, what did happen to Kabuto?
I believe he's still chilling in that cave with Anko, probably sulking about being a nobody by his standards.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I actually don't mind Sasuke's heel face turn at all.

He's actually showing a level of maturity instead of being a petulant child who still doesn't "get" anything (hi Naruto!!!) and its a stark contrast to the way he's been acting for the entirety of part II.

The only flaw with this chapter was Orochimaru suddenly becoming Sasuke's bitch, and Karin going back to worshipping Sasuke despite claiming she'd get over him. (lol then again, its Kishi with women so...)

I wouldn't be surprised if sasuke ends up protecting naruto from madara/obito when they try to extract the 9 tails. (and dies in the process)

you guys can argue that the 10-tails is already out but it's a pseudo at most since it only has a portion of power of the 8 tails and 9 tails.

who knows what can possibly happen but I was kind of surprised to see kishi turning sasuke to mister good guy all of a sudden. I expected the final fight of naruto was between sasuke vs naruto lol.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i hope oro takes sasuke's body, gets rinnegan from zetsu+sasuke combo, becomes final boss

He got trapped by Itachi's Izanami and is currently "incapacitated"
He's still there in the cave

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I still kind of wish Sasuke had a final question for the fourth. Eh

Sasuke not being a douche-- what a twist. I'm not too thrilled about the happily ever after conclusion.

Madara and co are gonna be fucked with the first and second jumping in.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Finally! A chance to see Minato fight some more! :)
I wish the had been a little bit more elaboration on Sasuke's emotions (we got like two panels for this) but I do like the way things turned out.
Can't wait for the four Hokages and Taka to begin fighting, and it really would be interesting if Orochimaru took over Sasuke, as his current explanation for siding with Sasuke is pretty awful. The first major boss being the last one as well, but in Sasuke's body with Naruto trying to save him? Beautiful. I want this.

no

i refuse to believe this

fuck kishi
Agreed. Worst chapter ever. Full comic book guy voice too. It was that easy to change Sasukes mind? Wtf? So he was just a little whiny brat who just wanted attention? God i hate sasuke even more after this crap.

Also does Kishi not know what foreshadowing is or was i just imagining the whole build up to a round 3, final fight between Naruto and Sasuke? This has gotten as bad as bleach damn it.

I won't lie, I also find it a bit sappy Sasuke and everyone is turning "good" for now (though more than likely it's more recognizing Madara and the 10 tails are pretty much universal threats that mean the end of their world if he's not stopped). But fuck yeah, 4 Hokages going into battle against the 10 tails, Obito, and modified Madara, should be pretty cool (even if this is gonna take away from the whole Naruto spotlight).

And man this is gonna be awkward for the 4th, he still has no clue Obito is Tobi and the masked man from that night long ago, he still thinks it's Madara probably. Not to mention he gets to see his son and Kakashi again. Queue in lovey dovey reunion chapter, more than likely with him yanking them both out of death's way.

Couple of other thoughts:

Karin is related to the Uzumakis...guess that could make sense given her red hair, and that's supposed to be a defining Uzumaki trait. In fact, have only the Uzumakis had red hair so far? Guess it could explain her whole healing ability too since Uzumakis have big chakra reserves.

Suigetsu totally has the right idea of ditching them, between 4 zombies and 3 monsters and a love-struck weirdo, that's not very good company to be in...

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wait, Karin has been confirmed an Uzumaki for ages-- back at Tobi's explanation of the "history" and the Uzumakis way back when, and she's cited as an example of the Uzumaki clan (along with Nagato) several times.

sooooo if I kill/cut you, you will become my ally?
wtf??? from don't giving a fuck about stabbing her to say "i'm sorry karin", what is happening with sasuke?

anyway, stepping out of sasuke moods swings, really great chapter.

Shinryu said:
And man this is gonna be awkward for the 4th, he still has no clue Obito is Tobi and the masked man from that night long ago, he still thinks it's Madara probably. Not to mention he gets to see his son and Kakashi again.
This gonna be super interesting, since anyone told him that kakashi killed Rin (btw, no one have us an explination about this)

Never really liked Karin to begin with, but this "omg i'm so in love with you again!" bullshit just solidifies the fact Kishi can't write a heroine to save his life. Except maybe Hinata.

phantom

Banned deucer.
Never really liked Karin to begin with, but this "omg i'm so in love with you again!" bullshit just solidifies the fact Kishi can't write a heroine to save his life. Except maybe Hinata.
If only he expanded on temari... *sigh*

Wait, Karin has been confirmed an Uzumaki for ages-- back at Tobi's explanation of the "history" and the Uzumakis way back when, and she's cited as an example of the Uzumaki clan (along with Nagato) several times.
You're right, my bad. It's been so long I've forgotten lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)