Tournament Mystery Box Random Battles Tournament: Round 14[$300 Prize Pool]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hosted by Pave Low and sundays, approved by Rage

Welcome to our Mystery Box Random Battles Tournament!

mrb (1).png

Formats
B16P6 [Gen 9] Camomons Random Doubles Battle
Challenge Code: /challenge gen9randomdoublesbattle @@@ camomons mod, maxteamsize=16, pickedteamsize=6, team preview
B12P6 [Gen 6] Battle Factory
Challenge code: /challenge gen6battlefactory @@@ maxteamsize=12, pickedteamsize=6
[Gen 5] Random Battle

Winners Bracket:
relevartemit vs Tanish

Losers Bracket:
Tarrembeau vs Piyush25

Rules and instructions
  • MYSTERY PRIZE! The player getting the most amount of KOs with Dragon-type moves wins $10!
  • Read and use the challenge codes for better understanding of the rules and to prevent mess-ups (if mentioned)​
  • Tournament Battles are to be played on either Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.​
  • Follow all applicable Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, including but not limited to rules against ghosting, timer/disconnect clauses and activity calls.​
  • You must upload and post replays when claiming wins.
  • The person winning 2 battles proceeds to the next round​
Deadline is Sunday, November 5th 11:59 PM GMT-4. Extensions, if necessary, will be granted for 2 days and no more. Have fun!

Apologies, I have been superrrr busy with work recently so have had little time to do anything PS related and also Tanish got this far which makes me uncomfortable.

I'll sort all the mystery prizes from the last couple of rounds as soon as I can since I have not done this yet. Fear not, my presence will not go away, I will make sure everything is in order. Can always drop me a PM if you need anything plus open to suggestions on how to rig this so I don't have to spend more money on Tanish.

Keeping it for this thread as there is no need to open another thread for stinky losers.

LOSERS FINAL

Piyush25 vs relevartemit

This will be a best of 5! Best of (five) luck to the competing parties. The formats are as follows:

Game 1:
24v24 First Blood [Gen 9] Random Battle
Challenge Code: /challenge randombattle @@@ maxteamsize=24, teampreview, firstbloodrule

Game 2:
Partners in Crime Random Battle
This is the current RoA spotlight so can be found on the format list.

Game 3:
Protean Palace [Gen 3] Random Battle
All mons have Protean.
Challenge code: /challenge gen3randombattle @@@ proteanpalacemod

Game 4:
[Gen 9] Crazyhouse Random Battle
When a Pokemon is KO'd, it is added to the team of the person who performed the KO. The battle is won when all the Pokemon are on you or your opponent's team. Also, ff a Pokemon is KO'd twice, it will be considered completely KO'd and no longer part of the battle.
Challenge code: /challenge randombattle @@@ crazyhouse rule

Game 5:
[Gen 4] Random Battle

Deadline is the usual next Sunday, I will spare the formalities as I trust you two to sort it out :boi:

Best of luck and I hope whoever wins can do the two-timer on Taneesh. Any questions, drop them here.

REMEMBER YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR 2ND (or 1st) AND 3RD. THERE IS A DISPARITY IN THE PRIZE MONEY - $25 FOR 3RD AND $75 FOR 2ND.

Side note; to keep it easy and providing clarity with prize money. Since I have to pay 3 people mystery prize money and the upcoming final prize pool, this will be paid on the day that the Tanish vs Player X match has been concluded.

If you are the recipient of, or are due to win money, it will save time to PM me your PayPal so I can just send it to you as soon as the tournament has concluded. Thank you, good luck and congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)