My team of favorites lol

Hey guys! My line up is Espeon, Flygon, Starmie, Conkeldurr, Scizor, and ??? i need help on the last poke... haha

Magic Bounce - Life Orb- Timid - 4 hp -252 spatk - 252 spe
Psychic
Shadow Ball
HP Fire/Ice/Fighting
Calm Mind

Ok so first is my numero uno in favorite, The Mighty leader. Espeon. Most are defensive nowadays but I've always liked her as a Sweeper or at least good to deal damage. She will most likely be the lead to fend of stealth leads cause a switch in order to set up or save for later. In case a psychic is shot into Conk, she can come in, take the hit, and possibly rape what is in, also good for obvious status move predictions.

Levitate - Choice Band - Jolly - 4 hp - 252 atk - 252 spe
Fire Punch
U-turn
Outrage
Earthquake

Next comes my second favorite the awesome Flygon. Pretty much standard choice band set but I like it, I know its UU but since in fourth gen it was good in OU I want to give him a promotion. This guy can give me the needed advantage with decent type coverage and the ability to kill the nasty dark types with U-turn as a safety measure for my two psychics. Ground type moves on this team aren't too big of a threat but if an EQ is coming this guy can switch in and avoid such damage along with being able to decently wall any fire type switching in on Scizor.

Natural Cure - Choice Specs - Modest - 4 hp - 252 spatk - 252 spe
Ice Beam
ThunderBolt
Surf/Hydro Pump
Trick/Psyshock

This has gone to one my top favorites in my last emerald playthroughs. This thing is a monster of a sweeper, not much to say but just great. Although he's not too defensive this guy can switch in after a friend fails to defeat an opponent and revenge kill that can be guaranteed with choice specs boosted moves. Since he is meant to kill there wont be too much switching in on moves for Starmie due to low hp so revenge killing is always good.

Guts - Adamant - Leftovers - 120 HP - 252 Atk - 136 SpD
Bulk Up
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Stone Edge / Payback

Basic bulk up set as this guy was a professional on my first black run. For rare occasions I might get a brave natured one with 0 speed IV in case i face off a Trick Room team, and scizor can also help with such an occasion. Not much else to say beside this guy being able to cover both Espeon and Starmie from both bug and dark type moves, what more can you need from this team player!

Technician - Adamant - Leftovers - 252 HP - 40 Atk - 216 SpD
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite / Superpower
Roost

Yeah another basic bulky set but cmon who hasn't loved Scizor since he came out in GCS, he just looks and is awesome. This guy is great for many switch ins, so many resistances and only weak to fire and with two viable switch ins to save this guy. His bullet punch can help so much since both Espeon and Starmie can't always guarantee a kill without ridiculous boosts or stats like mewtwos. Again not much to say since he's very common in most teams.

Natural Cure - Calm - Leftovers - 252 hp - 252 spdef - 4 def
Seismic Toss
Toxic
Wish
Thunder Wave

Ok this blissey is different because everyone uses bold with 252 ev in def. Well with calm you get more bang for your buck because with bold you will get a total of 11 extra stat points in defense while with calm you get 36 extra special defense points. Yes most people will not bring in special attackers to face blissey but this makes her a great switch in on moves such as fire blast t bolt draco and other powerful moves that will do nothing to blissy. and with Conk and Scizor two decent physical defensive guys that extra bit for blissey wont be needed.

For the last im not too sure what to put in, I've had thoughts of mixed Electivire, Physical non speed boost Blaziken (cuz hes uber:( ), Specially defensive Zapdos, but I am open for suggestions. I wouldn't really want to change the pokes that I have maybe a move or two but I would still like to have some originallity (says the guy with basic smogon sets on his pokes.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)