My Pokemon Generated Team

Changes In Bold
This team I got from a pokemon sprite generator: http://www.legendofdrew.com/pokemon/
after I saw this team I thought it would work out there are some flaws that I do understand. Just give your best thoughts on it please!

Quick Glance At The Original Team:

And What Has Changed In The Order:

Now, Let's Jump In!!!

Lead#1
Metagross @ Air Balloon
Trait: Clear Body​
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 SDef​
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)​
- Stealth Rock​
- Meteor Mash​
- Thunder Punch / Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch

This is one of my two lead pokemon. It is there to set up rocks early, and possibly take out the opposing lead.(I.E. Tyranitar?) one problem is a CB Dnite lead. so i was maybe thinking ice punch instead of hammer arm? give me your thoughts!:D

Synergy Test
Fire - Dragonite, Tentacreul,
Ground - (Air Balloon), Dragonite, Gliscor

Lead#2

Dragonite (M) @ Choice Band​
Trait: Multiscale​
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd​
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)​
- Outrage​
- Fire Punch​
- ExtremeSpeed​
- Waterfall

My second lead pokemon. He just tears things apart! He usually takes out the opposing lead and either the next poke or half of it. Any suggestions for a replacement?

Synergy Test
Ice - Tentacruel, Metagross
Rock - Metagross
Dragon - Metagross

Spinner / Support

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Liquid Ooze
252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Protect/Ice Beam

TyranitarPhantom suggested this poke to me. And, after testing him, gives the team an extra ground and psychic weakness, but gives me an ice, fighting, and fire resist!:D With Toxic Spikes up, it will help reuniclus out wonders in sweeping. Not to mention helping the rest of the team.

Synergy Test
Ground - Metagross(Air balloon), Dragonite, Gliscor
Electric - Gliscor
Psychic - Reuniclus, Metagross

Physical Wall

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb​
Trait: Poison Heal​
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spd​
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)​
- Protect​
- Toxic​
- Ice Fang​
- Earthquake

This guy is my physical wall. he is not taken down easily and is not to be taken lightly! Since there are so many gliscor sets you can't tell which one until you attack it. 80 Speed Evs are for other gliscor so i don't get myself into a speed tie. any suggestions!

Synergy Test
Ice - Metagross, Tentacruel
Water - Tentacruel, Dragonite

Special Sweeper

Reuniclus (M) @ Leftovers​
Trait: Magic Guard​
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef​
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)​
- Calm Mind​
- Recover​
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

This little jelly monster has saved my team so many times! ferrothorns think they can just power whip me until i die until i get a +4 calm mind and recover and obliterate the opponents team.

Synergy Test
Ghost - Chansey
Dark - None.

Support / Mix Wall

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite​
Trait: Natural Cure​
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef​
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)​
- Wish​
- Heal Bell​
- Seismic Toss​
- Protect

Basic Chansey is Basic. Any suggestions to change don't be shy! She walls almost any non boosted poke! I just wanna hug one they're so awesome!

Synergy Test
Fighting - Gliscor, Dragonite, Tentacruel, Reuniclus

Reuniclus is too slow to pull off the sweep without trick room
I laughed heartily

Anyways, pretty good looking team here. I wouldn't change too much, aside from Blastoise's nature, as was already stated. However, Blastoise isn't the best choice for OU. He can work, but if you want a bulky Water-type that can also Spin, then Tentacruel is right for you.

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Liquid Ooze
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Protect/Ice Beam

Toxic Spikes support would greatly help your Reuniclus get off a sweep. Best of luck!

(Also, I'm of the opinion that Blissey is better than Eviolite Chansey, but to each his own!)

I laughed heartily

Anyways, pretty good looking team here. I wouldn't change too much, aside from Blastoise's nature, as was already stated. However, Blastoise isn't the best choice for OU. He can work, but if you want a bulky Water-type that can also Spin, then Tentacruel is right for you.

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Liquid Ooze
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Protect/Ice Beam

Toxic Spikes support would greatly help your Reuniclus get off a sweep. Best of luck!

(Also, I'm of the opinion that Blissey is better than Eviolite Chansey, but to each his own!)
After testing tenta it worked wonders:D Thank you. honestly i like chansey better:P so sorry lol

and to the statements above...you'd be surprised what this reuniclus can do and yes i have tested this team and it does well!

SubProtect Gliscor is excellent, but even without Excadrill around, Ice Fang has some merit. Excadrill wasn't the only Steel-type to use Air Balloon. Heatran, Lucario, Metagross, and Magnezone are several Pokemon who Gliscor normally checks, that he's helpless against without Ice Fang

SubProtect Gliscor is excellent, but even without Excadrill around, Ice Fang has some merit. Excadrill wasn't the only Steel-type to use Air Balloon. Heatran, Lucario, Metagross, and Magnezone are several Pokemon who Gliscor normally checks, that he's helpless against without Ice Fang
well what about......

Gliscor @ toxic orb
Trait: Poison Heal
Nature: Impish
Evs: 252Hp / 184 Def / 72 Speed
- Protect
- Substitute
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
....?

Rai, you should keep swords dance on their and consider facade instead of ice fang. Also since this team gets destroyed by most landorus sets maybe consider changing metagross to a defensive skarm set.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I laughed heartily

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Liquid Ooze
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Protect/Ice Beam

So 30 base speed sweepers is the way to go? Same with predictable sets?

I would run taunt or swords dance over toxic on gliscor otherwise is can become setup bait. Ice fang needs to stay for dragonite which can setup on it otherwise. If anything stone edge would only the only replacement for StoneQuake coverage whilst stilling super effective to dragonite.

So 30 base speed sweepers is the way to go? Same with predictable sets?
speed shouldn't be an issue when it comes to super bulky sweepers such as reuniclus. Speed doesn't define a sweep, calm mind an get extremely problematic if a your team doesn't have a strong physical attack left otherwise you have to fish for a crit. Same does with things like conkeldurr,umbreon etc.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reuniclus doesnt have enough base defense to take anything from say scizor and terrakion but with trick room he can outspeed and take out many of his threats

col49

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Reuniclus doesnt have enough base defense to take anything from say scizor and terrakion but with trick room he can outspeed and take out many of his threats
252 Atk Adamant CB Scizor's U-Turn v.252 Hp/252 Def Bold Reuniclus=77.12-91.27%. Not even a OHKO. Calling his base defenses subpar is an insult to most of the physically oriented metagame. Also, have you ever heard the term "conservative sweeper"? Did speed stop Conkeldurr? How about Gen 4 Curselax? But I digress.

Anywho, your team looks fairly solid, but I could see some problems arising v. Sableye. He completely shuts down Chansey/Reuniclus, and can hit DNite and Metagross with priority burn. More so, Mixmence looks like it could do a fare deal of damage to your team if given the chance to switch in successfully. Perhaps you could try playing around with Scarfed Heatran, but that's merely a tentative suggestion. Anywho, gl and cheers

for gliscor, i suggest to use a ev spread with 80 speed instead of the common 72, that's because the 72 speed are usually used and with 80 evs you can outspeed other gliscors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)