My NFEteam[Lolwut]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just love to use NFE pokemons in OU battles, your opponent never knows what to expect,and it works pretty well.Anyways ,here we go:

The Lead:

Dusclops @ leftovers
Ability:Pressure
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252HP/252def/6sp.def
-WoW
-Painsplit
-Shadowsneak
-Earthquake/Firepunch

A defensive wall as lead .WoW to cripple Phsyical sweeper,shadowsneak for any ghost or psychic type and EQ is meant to hit heatran;which is a 2HKO

Trapper:

Magneton @ Choice scarf
Ability: magnet pull
Nature:Modest
EVs: 6HP/252spa/252spd
-Thunderbolt
-Flashcannon
-HP Fire
-Explosion

This guy is pretty much meant for the most common pokemon,Scizor.
It can trap it and KO it with HP fire. It also deals with Skarmory,forretress and other steeltypes. Thunderbolt and Flashcannon are for STAB and Explosion as slot move.

Another sp.sweeper:

Haunter @ Choice scarf
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Timid
EVs:6HP/252spa/252spd
-Trick
-Thunderbolt
-HP ice
-Shadowball

My tricking sp.atker. I need it for my team because it covers magneton and I have no phazer,so trick is usefull. T-bolt is for DD gyaras,HP ice for mence or any other dragontype and shadowball as a STAB-move.

The ''phsyical sweeper'' :

Buizel @ life orb
Ability: Swift swim
Nature: Adamant
6HP/252atk/252 spd
-Raindance
-Aqua jet
-Icepunch
-Waterfall

This thing can be a beast when setting up Raindance during late games.
Life orb is meant to boost its weak atk.stat and raindance for speed and for powering up watertype moves.

Another Physical wall:

Tangela @ leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyl
Nature: Impish
252HP/6atk/252def
-Sleep powder
-Leech seed
-Knock off
-Power whip

Tangela is like Tangrowth,only with less HP .It takes physical hits like a beast and can put pokes asleep.Leech seed to regain health,knock off to take out leftovers and powerwhip for some damage.This makes it a great gyarados counter too.

The Sp.wall :

Chansey @ leftovers
Ability: Natural cure
Nature: Calm
EVs: 40HP/252def/216sp.def
-Thunderwave
-Stealth rock
-Softboiled
-Seismic toss

It does the same thing like blissey does ; taking sp.hits very well.
SR for some support ,Thunderwave for annoyance and softboiled to keep it alive

And that's it, I hope you guys like this and feel free to RMT =3

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This thread is being locked under rule 15:
Rule #15 said:
15. As a site dedicated to competitive battling, we request that your team is as competitive as possible within its given metagame. In-game teams, gimmick teams and teams that demonstrate a lack of understanding of the metagame will be closed. Battle Tower teams are permitted. "Theme Teams" are also OK as long as they demonstrate an understanding of the competitive metagame they are to be used in. This is completely up to the discretion of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)