ORAS OU My nameless balance-Team (peaked #69 with 86 gxe)

Hello everyone :)

This team was my first real ORAS-Team and quickly climbed the ladder with its ability to somewhat fight almost every thread except for a few situations. However, I just didn't feel satisfied enough with my team for some reason and dropped it after some time. Now I want to bring it back to life, but possibly with some improvements, as it still feels incomplete to me (mainly because I'm not too happy with my mega). Since I've been unable to think about changes too it for a longer time without completely redoing it, I hope for some nice suggestions here. So without further ado, here it is:

[URL='http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rotom_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29'][/URL]

Before I get to the Pokémon themself, I'll tell about some of them in general.
The first 3 Pokémon make up my defensive Core that basically stops a ton of offensive and defensive Threads and is especially allowing me to control the flow of the battle almost freely, forcing my opponent to play after my rules while punishing many attempts to break through this. Rotom-Wash offers great utility and my dragons bring offensive power. So let's get to the pokémon:

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Defog
- Roost

Let's start with the Bone-Vulture. I really fell in love with her ability to stop stallers and physical attackers alike while instantly wiping out any physical setup-sweeper and for me, Mandibuzz is the best physical wall out there. Her typing leaves her with an ice-weakness, meaning some pokémon who use ice punch as coverage move might give her a harder time, but other than that, she shares no weakness with the common physical walls, allowing her to take on threads like Mega-Charizard-X and Talonflame without WoW with ease. Foul Play annihilates setup-sweepers like every Dragon Dancer (even Mega-Gyarados can't take it too well), Mega-Scizor, even the resistant Bisharp and many more while also giving her a good shot against basically anything physical and hitting almost everything relevant that can fight back bar Rotom-Wash, Clefable and Sylveon for at least some damage. Foul Play also abuses the usable attack-stat of special attackers like Mega-Charizard-Y, Mega-Guardevoir or Latios, as they don't like to switch into this attack. Taunt is essential for single-handedly dismantling entire stall-cores and stopping hazards. The combination of Taunt against walls and Foul-Play against physical threads alongside Roost for good recovery leaves entire teams at her mercy once one or two key-threads have been taken care of. Defog fully complements Mandibuzz' arsenal of great utility-moves, giving me hazard control and allows for powerful reset-tactics mid-battle, where I am able to bring my team somewhat back to square one while the opponents team is still weakened. Being able to take on every Stealth-Rocks-User bar faster Gliscor and Clefable while also denying them any recovery (if they have one in the first place) means hazards never stay too long and often opponents who try to play around Mandi find themselves having one or two important pokémon severely weakend or even defeated while Mandibuzz is at full health again (and my field is hazard-free). Also, Mandibuzz has great speed for a defensive Pokémon and even a usable special defense that can even live through insane attacks such as Mega-Diancies Moonblast with no investment.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Aromatherapy
- Thunder Wave

So when I have the pokémon that stops most physical and defensive threads, what do i need? Thats right: A Pokémon that does the same thing for special threads. Chanseys special bulk is insane as always and i don't think i have to strech this out further. Some details about this set: I chose Thunder Wave over Toxic as i think Toxic can be handled too easy. Thunder Wave catches many threads such as Gengar, Mega-Metagross or Keldeo and softems them up for the rest of my team. Also I love to pin down targets with Chanseys Twave and Mandibuzz Taunt, as this combination turns even the most fearsome attackers into heal-bait for either Chansey or Mandibuzz. Also it stops the somewhat dangerous "SWEEP BEFORE TOXIC KILLS ME"-Pokémon who can get out of control before they go down. I chose to run this spread over 4/252/252 because I divided special-attackers into 3 categories:
1. Those who just can't touch Chansey in any ways and will never kill it. (Zard-Y, Raikou, M-Manectric, Tran)
2. Those who target Chanseys physical defense to beat it. (M-Gvoir, Keldeo, Lati@s, M-Diancie)
3. Those Chansey can't kill too. (CroCune, M-Slowbro, Gengar)

As no special investment is needed for 1., I go for full HP (even though it doesn't boost my bulk that much) to take on 2. better, winning against all threads bar Keldeo.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Landorus-Therian is my Hazard-Setter as well as a reliable Intimidate-Support, which is just awesome to help my other two Walls. I think every move here is self-explanatory, with Knock Off crippling some Pokémon and U-Turn granting me momentum. It also adds a valuable fighting resistance to my team, even though I'm forced to go for my Rotom right after Intimidating and taking a fighting-attack as most of them carry Ice Punch. Intimidate + Fighting-Resistance was the main reason for me to use Landorus over Ferrothorn for Hazard-Support, even though its lack of recovery is sometimes rather annyoing and its weakness to Water stops it from truly checking Azumarill (even though it is my only switch-in against banded Play Rough). Its great attack-stat allows for powerful Earthquakes even without investment, so it packs quite a punch on its own against some threads. Other options for Landorus would be: Ferrothorn, Gliscor, Hippowdon, Skarmory

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 148 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp

My big surprise. This spread along with my scarf allows me to outspeed anything up to jolly M-Bunny and +1 adamant m-gyara while the rest is dumped into HP to use some of Rotoms good natural bulk. Scarf-WoW gets so many surprise-burns and also allows me to cripple many targets after giving up the scarf (especially since many players don't expect the wow after I revealed Trick and vice-versa). Also this is my main-answer to Calm Mind Clefable, which tends to give me some trouble (and I get it with the trick almost every time). Also opposing Chanseys are devastated when they lose their precious evolites and get tricked at the same time. This Rotom requires perfect prediction, but the outcome makes it totally worth it most of the time (especially when double-switching from Mandibuzz as this catches Clefable most of the time while also giving my opponent the feel that they have an adavantage so they stay).

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse

My Mega-Pokémon. I have to admit this Pokémon is also the one I'm the least happy with even though I do like it. Leaf Storm brings great Power to the field in an instant, acting like a Meteor and severely denting many offensive threads. Mega-Sceptiles biggest selling-point is his blazing speed, outrunning almost everything and hitting it hard, before it can react. It also sports a nice quadruple resistance to water, shrugging off +6 Aqua-Jets from Azumarill and +2 Life-Orb Aqua-Jets from Crawdaunt like the aren't even moves and then draining all of their HP. Giga Drain is a powerful move in general when the drop is unappealing or when I'm not really able to get kills and just throw around moves to force switches. Dragon Pulse is my standard-STAB-move with usable base-power and not that much resistances to it. Focus Blast, albeit painfully inaccurate, deals good damage to most switch-ins, mainly Heatran and Ferrothorn, 2HKOing defensive variants and denting them for a long time. Even though I have many concerns with Mega-Sceptile, leaving it out takes so much speed off my team that it ends up being overrun sometimes once my walls are weakened (for example by Thundurus once Chansey is weak enough). Possible replacements right now are: Mega-Lopunny, Mega-Diancie or Serperior + another Mega.

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

My Wallbreaker as well as priority-user. I really love the immediate power Dragonite brings to the table with Outrage, cleanly 2HKOing anything that is neiter a Fairy-type nor a Steel-type. Multiscale guarantees a hit and also makes stopping an outraging Dragonite with full HP much harder, as the opponent is forced to sacrifice another Pokémon. Fire Punch takes out any Steel-Type bar Heatran which is taken care of with Earthquake. Extremespeed hits hard as hell with Dragonites Power and allows me to revenge-kill many Pokémon who are down below 50% or lower in one single hit. Also Dragonite counters SubCM-Keldeo as well as most other Keldeos unless I switch into an Icy Wind.

Thread-List:
Choice-Band-Azumarill: Only Landorus-T can switch into Play Rough and at a great risk, even though nobody expects a Landorus-T as switch-in for Azumarill and thus everybody goes for the play rough.
Assault-Vest-Conk: Even though it is practically non-existant in ORAS, its immunity to burn and fighting/ice-coverage makes life very hard for rotom, mandi and lando, even though continuous intimidates force it out.
Dragon-Dance M-Gyara: Thanks to its Dark-Resistance and Bulk, Mandi can't just Foul Play it out of the game before it gets started, forcing me into some hard fights.
Specs-Keldeo: Even though i can outpredict Keldeo as it needs specs to be a thread, being able to OHKO or 2HKO my entire team is nothing to take lightly.
Stallbreaker-Talon: Not really dangerous, but annoying as hell.
Assault-Vest: Knock Off + Hurricane give my defensive core a really hard time.
Sub+Sd: This set was responsible for two of my five losses while laddering with this team, even though it was the surprise-factor that really got me.

and
almost
every
goddamn
fairy

Calm Mind: Dnite can't kill it so I need to trick or sacrifice Mandi to taunt, then 3hko with band-eq and multiscale up so it can't heal
Annoyer: Rare, but able to annoy the hell out of my Team.

and the two biggest threads to my team:
Calm Mind: I actually do have a way to deal with M-Sab: Bring M-Scep against non-mega-Sab, threat it into M-Evolving and using CM so it can better take the Leaf Storm, then switch into Bandnite as it recovers and take a big chunk of its health with Outrage as it WoWs you. The hit will take away about 80% and once it is down later, Chansey can Aromatherapy it back up.

and...
Defensive Dragon Dance: Even though I can actually beat the offensive one, the defensive one with Roost and Heal Bell is a true terror to my team as nothing will 2HKO against this massive bulk, allowing it to setup on me (i have beaten it though with my opponent underestimating Landos bulk.)

That was my team. I hope for good criticism and ideas what to make better. So far i haven't found a thread that was truly impossible to beat, which makes me already somewhat happy with my team, but it still feels somewhat unfinished to me. Thanks :)

Nice team Saywhaat. Since your not happy with your mega how bout trading in Mega Sceptile and Dragonite for:

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EV: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Hidden Power Fire
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse

All out Serperior gives you a viable late game cleaner who after a Leaf Storm boost, is basically a snowball rolling down a hill; gaining speed and mass at a alarming rate. HP Fire is for Ferrothorn and Scizor which after a boost OHKOs both of them. Dragon Pulse is to hit any dragon who will try to switch in since most dont fear the first Leaf Storm assault.

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EV: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Return
- Dragon Dance

Physical Altaria can aid in resolving some problems with Mega Gyarados, Conk and Keldeo. Thanks to its typing, you have a fair number of opportunities to come in and set up. Fire Blast is still needed for the usual Steel suspects like Scizor, Ferrothorn and Skarmory who will try and stop your sweep.

Just some food for thought. Let me know what you think. ^_^

don't want to be that guy, but proof of peak? cool team btw friend :]
Sadly I don't have proof of my highest peak, since i didn't know I wouldn't ladder further on from that point on at that time but the highest peak I have proof of is #85 here:

Since my GXE is even higher now than it was on the screen (and it doesn't decay) I hope this is proof enough :)

Nice team Saywhaat. Since your not happy with your mega how bout trading in Mega Sceptile and Dragonite for:

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EV: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Hidden Power Fire
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EV: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Return
- Dragon Dance
Thanks for the suggestions :) I've actually tried both of them (although in different teams). Serperior is a really powerful pokémon with Leaf Storm reaching insane power after a short time. However, I've found its lack of immediate power somewhat problematic, as it needs some preparation (and any Heatran removed) before it can start sweeping. Also even though serperior is anything but slow, giving up on that insane 145 base-speed is hurting a little. So even though I theretically prefer serperior too, unless the team gets some fast, reliable and immediate power to compensate for the lack of sceptile I can't include serperior yet.

Mega-Altaria on the other hand is just simply powerful, although fairies still give it big trouble. However, replacing my Dragonite is the same problem as with Serperior over M-Sceptile: Bandnite has much more immediate power that doesn't need any setup to break through its targets as well as offering a very powerful priority to take down things like M-Beedrill or really any weakened offensive pokémon bar bisharp, ttar or terrakion. So unless I get access to equally strong priority and the ability to just annihilate even bulky foes like M-Venu (even though rare, it would just stomp on this version of the team), Gliscor or Hippowdon, I just can't stop using Bandnite. (I've tried Banded Azumarill, but Aqua Jet just doesn't quite give the same power as Extremespeed).

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Atk / 144 Def / 36 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Bullet Punch
- U-Turn
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 240 HP / 160 Def / 108 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Heal Bell / Protect
- Moonlight / Wish
Nice ideas but Scizor might give me a fairy- and ice-resistance, but it doesn't cover almost every wall and physical setup-sweeper in the game which is my main reason for using mandibuzz: it can wallbreak, wall, stop setups, pivot and defog at the same time. Clefable can somewhat take on setup-sweepers, but leaves me with a glaring weakness to zard-x, who can 2hko with Flare Blitz anyways. Also, stallteams can just abuse almost every pokémon in this version as a free switch-in as it lacks any taunt.

One of my ideas was to replace M-Sceptile with Nasty-Plot-Thundy, as the 125 special-attack allows him to hit hard right from the beginning while being able to setup on stall.

Also, even though my team might have the biggest Ice-Weakness in any non-mono-dragon-team with 3 double-weaknesses and one single one, I've never had any trouble with ice-moves bar specs-Keldeos Icy Wind, as physical ice-moves from cloyster or mamoswine just bounce off Rotom while the special ones are all absorbed by Chansey.

Nitpick but Mandibuzz can't Wallbreak and it can't Stallbreak. Scizor pivots tons better with U-Turn as well.
Taunt, Roost and Foulplay alongside great defense and good speed allow Mandibuzz to be a god at stallbreaking, only struggling with m-sab, fairies and somewhat forced into a prediction battle against rotom-w. Once those are down and I have hazards, Mandi can take down an entire stallteam on her own.

Also
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Lopunny: 126-148 (46.4 - 54.6%) -- 64.5% chance to 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Lopunny: 154-182 (56.8 - 67.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Not a big difference kid. Add SR and it's a 2HKO.
It actually is. This is the equivalent of a Life-Orb, which I get for free on DNite.

I love this team its the kinf of balance i love, the physical wall that fucks offense and stall alike mandybuzz, a chansey for fucking all this special wall breakers(u could try blyssey if u have gengars problems) , a wall breaker priority (hard to find i dont like dragonite because its oras but ur team really aprecciates him u could try iron tail or iron head to ko mega altaria and clefable ), mega sceptile a underated mega that fucks waters and thundurus, i wouldnt change nothing because if u play well ur dragonite & mega sceptile drag core it will give u more reward than any other offensive core for this team also u need extreme speed to check talonflame a huge problem for sceptile.

Change earthquake to superpower and fire punch to iron head on dragonite and in mega sceptile case change giga drain to hidden power fire and change focus blast to earthquake so u fuck harder this annoying heatran & ferro cores.

Hey there, nice team. One change I'd make is swapping Mega Sceptile for Mega Venusaur. Looking at the threatlist I noticed that Mega Venusaur can deal with almost half of the Mons that trouble your team. I mean serioiusly, Azu, Keldeo, Altaria, Conkeldurr and fairies are all easily dealt with by Venu. However, this leaves you quite weak to Sableye, so I'd suggest changing Chansey for Unaware Clefable to help your team against Mega Sableye and Sub+SD Lucha. Oh and Superpower+ThunderPunch>Fire Punch+EQ on DNite imo.

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power Fire
- Synthesis

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell/Thunder Wave
- Wish
- Protect

252+ Atk Hawlucha Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 240 HP / 160+ Def Clefable: 151-178 (38.6 - 45.5%)
Lucha doesn't need that much prior damage to be able to 2HKO Clef with 110 BP Acrobatics after rocks(a bit over 3% iirc, and that is counting Leftovers recovery) and has a high chance to do so after 1 layer of spikes. Sure, it's very unlikely that it'll use its item before Clef switches in, but it's still a valid concern. And Mega Altaria's uninvested Return does about the same, but Venu handles Mega Altaria quite well either way, so Clefable is more of a secondary answer to it.

BTW, I don't think we should continue discussing,it's an RMT, the point of the thread is to help with the team.

thanks for all the suggestions :)

Change earthquake to superpower and fire punch to iron head on dragonite and in mega sceptile case change giga drain to hidden power fire and change focus blast to earthquake so u fuck harder this annoying heatran & ferro cores.
The Iron Head to beat fairies is a nice idea and I think I will try that set. I'm not too sure about Superpower though, as it doesn't ohko ferro and gives me nothing really powerful against sciz or skarm, but as these threads are handled by mandi anyways, I think this is ok for me. My biggest concern is the loss of power against Azumarill, which was somewhat handled by eq, but this is a risk I can take. Even though tran and ferro can be annyoing, they are pretty much unable to deal lasting damage to my team, so aside from switching in and maybe forcing something out, they can't really do anything.

Hey there, nice team. One change I'd make is swapping Mega Sceptile for Mega Venusaur.
Mega-Venusaur doesn't sound too bad, offering a fighting-resistance without an ice-weakness and completely stopping azumarill, clef and m-altaria. However, it takes away a ton of speed from my team, which I need to get somewhere else, as otherwise my fastest pokémon are a trickscarfer with mediocre offense and bandnite. I was thinking about swapping my beloved rotom ( :'( ) for np-thundurus. This would give me a priority-twave (which works even better than scarf-wow even though it lacks the surprise-value), some powerful and fast offense without any setup (which I truly appreciate) AND the option to setup against things such as m-sab to break through them.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man nice too see Mandibuzz again in an OU team but i think for this team mandi doesnt fit well enough, as u mentioned in your threat list fairies completly ruins ur team also Keldeo is such a threat whatever variant it is give u some problems, Gothi and M-Sableye also could be really annoying to deal with other than that dont think u have other problems, so i 'd like to suggest a couple things.
  • First thing to deal with Fairies Skarmory > Mandibuzz, this give almost the same roll or better than mandibuzz simply because u deal with more threats and gains a steel type to deal with fairies and even strong physical attackers like Lopu than Mandibuzz can deal after SR.
  • I give some ideas to improve ur team without losing too much sinergy, so i think M-Altaria > Landorus-T, and Amoongus > M-Sceptile, this give u better match up against Keldeo and mega Sableye but make ur team a lil bit more passive imo, or just replace M-Venu>M-Sceptile as people suggeste above, ill leave all the sets if u wanna try out.
  • Another thing is ur Ev spread on rotom-W is kinda bad cuz u doesnt accomplish nothing with it, try this Timid 20 HP / 252 SpA / 236 Spe , enough speed for outspeed Mega kazam, also ill leave u a bulky Rotom if u wanna try out too i think fit well in ur team to deal better with Torn-T.
Skarmory (M) @ Rocky Helmet / Shed Shell / Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Defog
- Stealth Rock

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 104 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Foul Play
- Hidden Power [Fire] / [ice] / Clear Smog

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
Happiness: 0
EVs: 40 HP / 248 Atk / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
hope i help u man and gl

err, weavile seems like a huge threat to this team. It p much 6-0s you. oh yea diance seems to destroy this team as well

haxiom edit: you can use the edit button at the bottom of each post so that you don't have to double post. I combined the content here. Additionally, I would recommend attempting to suggest fixes rather than only pointing out weaknesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
My biggest problem with Skarm is just that it is either so passive that everything can set up on it, unable to stop stall or even both, as it might have a "punish attack-boosters"-move, but as it already needs a slot for a damaging move and a slot for roost and one for defog if I want to play my team the same way as before, I'm definitely missing out on something. For example, things like SD-Bish and SD-Sciz will become actual threads to my team when Mandi could just Foul Play them into oblivion. Also, even with Iron Head, Skarm is setup-bait for Clef.
Clef also walls Rotom-Wash without Trick, which is one of my main reasons to run Trick-Scarf. Also outspeeding Mega-Zam isn't that much of a priority and the additional hp often come in handy when i have to absorb multiple ice-moves.
M-Venu has proven to be incredible effective on its own, but the amount of speed my team loses is just insane, to the point where I have to take a hit or even two when switching in almost every time before I can attack myself, which is rather bad against pokémon who can just dish out brutal damage with decent speed.
M-Altaria is really strong, I just found it rather hard to setup sometimes in this team. I might consider this one though.

Weavile is easier to handle than it might look, mainly because dnites espeed deals insane damage to it and rotom can cripple it. Diancie gets stopped by Chansey and sometimes I even bring in Lando on a predicted Diamond Storm to Intimidate it, making it completely unable to touch Chansey.

Some other ideas I had:
Sd-Glis > Lando-T - same fighting/ground/electric-protection but with sd to wipe out clef, m-sab and bulkier m-alts while also checking and beating sylveon better while absorbing knock off and status but lacking intimidate, u-turn and some attack makes threads like m-medi or conk more threatening
+
celebi > rotom-w - a great check to azumarill and keldeo while also having access to rocks or seeds but forcing me to run more ice-resistances just for the sake of it

m-scizor > dragonite - while lacking a great deal of immediate power and being more reliant on setups, it offers an ice-resistance, a check to things like conk and of course great sweeping potential

raikou > m-sceptile - with more immediate power and the ability to just straight up annihilate skarm and mandibuzz while also hitting cresselia and other stallers for good damage and offering great utility as well, Raikou fits into the team very well. It can also form a momentum-core with celebi.

Imo, if you change:

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Taunt
- Iron Head

> Mandibuzz... you obtain the switchin into Azumarill, Altaria DDance, and Clefable considerating that 4 Charizard X you have Landorus T. But Bisharp become a Bitch because physically defensive Landorus don't switch into him and if you chose to change Lando < Hippo you slow the team and lose the u-turn momentum...
give the 4 evs in Hp of Dnite in Sdef 4 obtain the SRnumber.
Trick Rotom help you vs Stall and specially defensives Switchins that switch into Rotom and Sceptile, like as Chansey.... (nice strategy)

The only chance vs Bisharp is to give substitute to Sceptile > giga drain but this is a mindgame. Without this you can count to Burnrandom by wow Rotom, i hope that i've helped gl with your team see ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)