My great offensive team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction:
So,i am putting my first 5th generation team on this RMT.THis is composed by swampert,blaziken,starmie,dragonite,scizor and jirachi.I made it studying the new metagame per myself, and I rate my team as a great team to use on PO,my favorite simulator(my name is Petyr there.Wanna fight?).Enjoy it,but dont copy,ok?rsrrs

SO,LET'S GET STARTED!!!!

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Avalanche
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

This is the lead.Earthquake is my principal STAB and avalanche defeats something fast and strong like a dragonite,that i can resist to a move and defeat it in next.SR is my principal objective and Roar disturb my oponnent and leave me to discover his team.I choose this pokémon because it has good defenses and can back at the midgame to defende something and roar a pokémon boosted.Its ground type give me a resistence to electric types,something that my team is weak to.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Recover

This is my special sweeper.Its awesome speed makes this poké a great revengekiller.The combination of this moves provides a great coverage.Surf defeats fire,rock and ground types and is my principal STAB.Thunderbolt+ice beam makes me a bolbeamer and helps me to defeat a lot of threats.Starmie has a great synergy with this team at all.Recover helps me to increase my duration in battle and let me sweep a little more.I choose this pokémon because it is fast, has a great movepool and a nice ability.

Blaziken (M) @ Baloon Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Hi Jump Kick
- Claw sharpen
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge

So,this is my physical sweeper.Blaziken is the happiest pokémon of the 5th generation.HJK and Flare blitz are my STABs and stone edge defeats something that resists to my STABs(gyarados,latias,latios,dragonite,mence...)after one Claw sharpen.Protect can be a option over CS,but a prefer to boost my principasl Stats.I prefer to use Claw sharpen over sword dance because CS let me move SE and HJK more securely,because it boost accuracy(and ATK) too.It works well with scizor and starmie,because of its resistences(fire,bug,grass).I choose this pokémon because this combination types is excelent to a ofensive team and pokémon,speed boost is the best ability for blaziken and because it has a great movepool with strong moves.

Dragonite (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multi-Scale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SATK)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

My physical sweeper..Dragonite now outclass salamence in my oppinion.Nite is awesome.After 1DD,it wins a battle.Outrage is STAB and Equake is for my coverage.Fire Punch faints pokés that resist to my others physical moves.Lum berry is for cure burn,paralize and others things that can neutralize my strategy.With that awesome attack stat,i dont think life orb a lot good,because it can faint a foe anyway, without life orb.Multi-scale is the best ability for this poké.Let me boost my stat in a kind of security.

Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
- Bug Bite
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Bullet Punch

The Famous scizor.Sword dance makes me a monster,and bullet punch can destroy a team.Brick break is for steel types that resist my others moves.Bug bite is my second stab here.With blaziken and nite,they are my 3 wall breakers that can sweep a full team!Scizor can be a revenge killer too moving a bullet punch combinated with technician.With a wish support(jirachi),i can boost SD and heal mi HP.I Choose scizor because it did awesome in 4th generation and will do much more in 5th generation with technician and bullet punch(i think).

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

My tank.I think a wisher useful in a offensive team because it can restore the poke with a low HP that i need.I like steel types(2 steel types on this team.i usually use 2 steel types per team)and i need a wisher,so i chose jirachi.CM +psychic and thunderbolt is a great combination for coverage.This pokémon is awesome as a tank.This is very boring to defeat and everybody was swept by one in a recent past.

Conclusion:
I like this team a lot.I am using it on the PO on smogon server.Give me a touch there..Take a look at the color of the explanation and the color of pokés!

Images from ARKEIS
Textes from me

If you wanna battle with me,PO,smogon server,PETYR!

Donphan (M) @ Custap Berry Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake

Is this donphan a good idea for a lead?

If you want a set similar to Gigaisu, Golem can do the same thing, but it has STAB eq, sucker punch over explosion, and having the dual typing makes it easier to actually get the custap to activate. I find he does what gigaisu does much better, try it out.
Golem @ Custap Berry
Sturdy
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant
- Sucker Punch
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Wow!!!Can anybody rate it.I am so excited to have rating.I wanna better it as fast as possible,OK?

I'll wait for it friends.

Jirachi, Scizor and Dragonite are all fine (Fire Punch being an option on Dragonite though), but Emboar has to go. It's just horribly inferior to either Infernape or Blaziken, especially Speed Boost Blaziken. Especially with Nitro Charge and Hammer Arm cancelling each other out. Why not use a Mach Punch Inferape with Iron Fist since priority fighting moves are so helpful what with Doryuzuu everywhere. If you want a different SR lead you can use Tyranitar since you have two steel types. You can set up rocks and if you have pursuit you can revenge any Shanderaa that traps your Jirachi or Scizor. That and it can still use powerful Stone Edge and Earthquake just like Gigaisu. Only problem is Sandstream will eradicate Dragonite's Marvel Scale, but sand is so common anyway that it's likely to happen.

Emboar,i agree with you jaroda,but it did a lot good in some battles with this set that i stayed surprised.Yeah,i think i will change it,because i am just using it because i like him.I am testing that donphan that i have put there and it is doing great.Can anybody give me ideas?

Another lead to consider is Forretress

Donphan (M) @ Custap Berry Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 178 Def/ 178 SpDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Payback/Explosion

Works similar to Donphan. Toxic Spikes support gives a way to combat stall even more. Additionally, this gives you an a rapid spinner. Payback vs explosion is power vs hitting ghosts, especially Shandera.

Is it just me or are most Scizor using SD sets nowadays? Meh.

Seems like I lurk the forums posting to say this, but your team is very, VERY Shandera-weak. It can OHKO all your Pokemon, save for Gigaiasu / Donphan (whatever you use) and wreak havoc. I suggest putting Tyranitar on your team - as stated above, it can set up SR and Pursuit any Shandera that will ruin your fun. Perhaps use Dragonite as a lead then - Life Orb + Multi-Scale + POWAAAAAAH = Beats most common leads, and can stay in the game to sweep. Also draws in Shandera somewhat, so it can be Pursuited early on.

Sturdy give me a chance to explode with 1HP
Hmm.. I didn't quite get this.

Gigiasu is like the Metagross of 5th gen, although much less bulky than Metagross.. Swampert is a really sweet lead, sure to put Rocks down and gets kills sometimes.

Swampert@Leftovers
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def | Relaxed Nature
Avalanche | Earthquake | Stealth Rock | Protect

Avalanche is better than Ice beam in my opinion. Swampy has higher attack stat and Avalanche prevents you from losing against anti-lead Dragonite. Protect helps you to scout shit and stuff. Also adds an extra recovery from Leftovers, especially when Swampy is on low health.

Hey wowowowowow!

I tested a swampert yesterday and it was the best lead i tried.Now i am reading this to say i loved ths swampy.OK,i change my lead to a swampert.

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Avalanche
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

and in place of enboar,the happy blaziken:

Blaziken (M) @ Life Orb Trait: Speed Boost
- Hi Jump Kick
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge

May I suggest making Scizor a classic Choice Band one? Your team lacks powerful, off-the-bat priority, and here's where CB Scizor shines.

Scizor @ Choice Band
[244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spe]
Adamant Natured (+Atk, -SpA)
Technician
-Bullet Punch
-Quick Attack
-Pursuit
-U-Turn
It's still a great scout. Quick Attack is a great option, as it can OHKO Starmie and does more damage to Blaziken and the likes. I find SD Scizor to be a bit redundant nowadays, as it can't OHKO Shandera with Bullet Punch with Stealth Rocks at +2...but Shandy can't switch in.

Also, after some damage has been shared around, SD Doryuuzu mauls your team. If Rocks are up, and Swampert has been damaged a bit, a +2 EQ / Rock Slide will OHKO your entire team, and you can't do jack shit about it. I have no idea what you want to keep, but I suggest replacing something with either Breloom or Roob. Up to you.

scizor

CB can be a option,but i prefer a lot SD scizor for many reasons.Thanks!!!

UP,i would like more oppinions and suggestions.To what pokés is my team weak to?

I think you should change starmie's trick to rapid spin and give it a life orb. First, your dragonite will lose 25 percent every time it switches into stealth rock, combined with life orb and maybe sandstorm and it will die pretty quickly. Second, spikes will damage all the rest of your grounded pokemon. Life orb starmie with rapid spin can still sweep effectively and it will rid the field of any entry damage,that will let the rest of your pokemon sweep more easily. It also gives you versatility which works with the great coverage of your moves hitting popular F/W/G cores all for SE damage

On Dragonite, I think that you should switch fire blast to roost. Not only does this mean that you don't have to split the EVs, but now you can actually use multi-scale. Stealth rock still exists this generation, so there us a good chance that multi-scale will never activate without recovering. Roost lets you tank hits much better in order to pull off a dragon dance. You already have Blaziken to hit Skarmory and Bronzong, the only two pokemon who resist dragon+ground. Good luck.

may i ask how dragonite outclasses salamence in every way? there was a reason that mence was banned to ubers in 4th gen.
Of course not in every way, but in some ways. One is, Dragonite has a lot more coverage than Salamence. Two, Dragonite is obviously bulkier than mence. Three, not in the games but I think Dragonite is smarter, lol.. Last, Dragonite is much more epic compared to Salamence, Dragonite looks like a real Dragon-Knight. lol..

Dragon Dance + Roost = Death to teams. Outrage + Persim berry = 5-6 Turns of death. Although much likely this won't use Dragonite's awesome movepool..

OHHHHHH!

I am impressed.Thanks to all these helps.I changed my starmie to the LO and spinner set.Dragonite i will test tomorrow.

I thinks this team a lot good and cool.

i will make some modifications there

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY TEAM???

One more. If you're actually using Lum Berry for Outrage's confusion then go for Persim. Lum Berry activates on other status, getting poisoned and shit.

On Starmie, I would suggest Life Orb > Choice Specs. Yes, the power that Specs gives is very good, but Life Orb is enough to give Starmie some damage. Specs locks you into a single move, therefore, Starmie locked in a Surf would allow Gyarados or Salamence to set up on you. Starmie as set up bait? Yes, Trick has some points, pwning walls. Life Orb, as I said, gives you enough power to do damage while having the freedom to switch attacks as well. Not only that, it complements Starmie too, it's very fast. That pretty much I can say is the advantage of having Life Orb.

Starmie@Life Orb | Natural Cure
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe | Timid Nature
Hydro Pump | Ice Beam | Recover | Thunderbolt

Hydro Pump, your most powerful choice against your opponent and your STAB move. Hydro Pump does a ton of damage to pokemon that doesn't resist it(Fuck Blissey, good thing you have Blaziken). Hydro Pump puts a lot of pressure on your opponent. When you Hydro Pump, they switch in to a resist, most likely Grass, Water, or Dragon types. If they send out grass or dragon types, you have Ice Beam, if Water, you have Thunderbolt. BoltBeam gives you a lot of coverage, pwning major threats such as Salamence, Gyarados and other shit. While Trick allows you to get someone do nothing, Recover allows you to help your self. You'll recover when you have the chance. Starmie on low health vs Gyarados. Gyara switches out becuz he's a pussy, Starmie uses Recover(50%). Maybe this is why I like this set. BTW, I pwned a weakened team with just Starmie.

I hope this shit helps you(maybe not, I guess you've made up your mind already, lol) Good Luck!!

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If I were you, I would change Dragonite for Salamence as Mence has more power and higher speed, allowing it to be revenge killed with more difficulty. Mence also has more versatility, along with Intimidate to make up for the loss of physical bulk that Dragonite has over him. Finally Dragonite looks like a twerp, Mence is definitely more badass, which of course is what matters most :P

Finally Dragonite looks like a twerp, Mence is definitely more badass, which of course is what matters most :P
lol at Salamence. Dragonite is fucking cooler than Mence. Mence sucks.. In 4th gen, Dragonite's sprite is much more awesome. In 3rd gen, Salamence sucks, Dragonite is only cute. lol. Dragonite for the fucking win.

Straight up, Mence is a better DDer, as he can at least tie with many scarfers. D-Nite gets revenged pretty easily and does not have the massive power Mence possesses. In every single way it is outclassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)