My first OU team

After some testing and seeing other people's non weather pokemon teams I think I came up with a pretty solid one. This set is somewhat based off of Pk Gaming's "Enter the Dragon".
Ideas and criticism welcomed

Forretress - Heatran - Magnezone - Haxorus - Rotom-W - Virizion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forretress@Leftovers
Study
Relaxed
252 HP/176 Def/80 SpD

Stealth Rock
Spikes
Rapid Spin
Payback

Payback is the real charm to this set. The Ev spread allows Forretress to survive a lot of fighting type moves from bulk up Conkeldurr and payback does decent damage to it. The residual Stealth Rock and spikes damage helps out Haxorus a ton with its late game sweeping.

(Would toxic spikes provide more help than spikes, in this occasion?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heatran@AirBalloon
Flash Fire
Modest
252 SpA /4 SpD/252 Spe

Fire Blast
Earth Power
Hidden Power[ICE]
Roar

Heatran is the fire sponge for Magnezone, Virizion, and Forretress. Pretty standard set besides the addition of Roar. Roar allows some phasing to the team and with rocks/ spikes up can do chunk of damage to the opponent. Usually I roar out nonscarfed fighting and ground types, which allows Heatran to live another day.
Heatran is an important staple to taking hits for the team.

Magnezone@Leftovers
Magnet Pull
Modest
4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe

Substitute
Thunderbolt
Flash Cannon
Hidden Power[FIRE]
Flash Cannon

1-2HKO's almost all steel types. This magnet clears the way for a Haxorus sweep as well as destroy Scizor (that Virizion baits).
This pokemon is pretty much fodder if there are no steel types left on the opponents team.

Haxorus@ChoiceBand
Rivalry/MoldBreaker
Adamant
4 HP/252 Att/252 Spe

Outrage
Earthquake
BrickBreak
Dual Chop

I use this set as a late game sweeper, usually killing 3 pokes back to back. EQ and BrickBreak for coverage. Dual Chop for Subbed pokes. Usually, it gets beat up from the switch in then sweeps, so I NEVER use it to take any damage unless necessary. I may swap the Moldbreaker for the Rivalry and change Haxorus to a female, since Pokemon-Online,by default, makes pokemon male.

Rotom-W@ChoiceScarf
Levitate
Modest
112 HP/252 SpA/144 Spe

Thunderbolt
HydroPump
Trick
VoltSwitch

This set is somewhat good at stopping non-scarfed Excadrill.
Trick for messing up walls that could stop Haxorus. Rotom-W usually takes some hits for the rest of the team. Volt switch to keep up the momentum and some decent damage.

Virizion@LifeOrb
Justified
Jolly
4 HP/252 Att/252 Spe

Swords Dance
Sacred Sword
Leaf Blade
Aerial Ace

Standard SD Virizion. Takes down walls such as Blissey, Jellicent, Quagsire.

May change the last move to Stone edge, X scissor, Toxic,
Roar, or light screen/reflect. (I need some advice on this)

Main concerns

Losing Heatran or Magnezone

Fighting and fire weakness
Most Scarfed Pokes

I would recommend swapping out Magnezone for a Chandelure. Not only will it diminish your ground weakness, but can also absorb the fire attacks with flash fire as well as absorb any fighting attacks aimed at your steels. He also will be a good replacement as a steel killer. Perhaps a scarf set or flame charge set.

If you do take the magnezone with sub, why noy give it charge beam instead of thunderbolt? Set up behind your sub. Also, Aerial Ace is a pretty terrible move, Calm Mind Viziron can take Hidden Power Ice and have excellent type coverage along with STAB Focus Blasts and STAB Giga Drains. And in place of your forretress you could run a donphan to help with your fire weaknesses.

Donphan@ Leftovers
Sturdy
Adamant
252 HP/252 Att/4 SpDef
Steath Rock
Rapid Spin
Earthquake
Ice Shard (priorty that wrecks dragons 4x weak B| )

Haxorus

Fighting and Ground have such similar coverage that it almost makes them redundant. Maybe replace Brick Break with Fire Fang? I know it's weak, but I still think it's better than Brick Break. Also, lol at Rivalry that's so troll on Pokemon Online like no one modifies the gender. That shit would piss me off! Very nice team though sir, my complaints are few and far between.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)